PDA

View Full Version : Tickets to Bryant Game Available Through WunderGlo Foundation Event

blazindw
11-07-2015, 10:51 PM
For those of you who are looking for tickets to the Bryant game next Saturday, I wanted to bring an event to your attention that may be of interest to you all. The WunderGlo Foundation is having its 1st Annual WunderGlo Foundation & Duke Men's Basketball Chalk Talk Event next Saturday at 5:45pm at Scharf Hall. The event includes a presentation from a member of the Duke Basketball staff who will discuss the team and scouting/preparation along with a short film about the WunderGlo Foundation and its initiatives.

The cost to attend the event is $60/person and includes drinks, hor d'oeurves as well as a student section ticket to the Bryant game (you will enter Cameron through Scharf Hall after the event to attend the game). The basketball tickets carry a face value of $80, so it's a steal of a deal and you will get to learn about a great cause! All proceeds go directly to The Wunder Project, an initiative started by my dear friend Gloria Borges, T'04 to raise $250 million to fund research charged with the goal of finding a cure for colorectal cancer.

There are a limited number of tickets to this event, so if you're interested in learning more about The WunderGlo Foundation and all its great work, we'd love for you to come out! More information and the website to register is below.

https://www.classy.org/durham/events/1st-annual-wunderglo-foundation-duke-mens-basketball-chalk-talk-duke-mens-basketball-game-vs-bryant/e62749

Disclosure: I am an advisory board member of the WunderGlo Foundation.

fidel
11-10-2015, 08:19 AM
I'm bumping this, because it needs to be bumped.

Looks like a great opportunity to hang with the Crazies, and help a cause.