WR Trevon Lee (lower body)

OG Cody Robinson (upper body)

WR Chris Taylor (lower body)

OUT FOR SEASON

LB Kelby Brown (leg)

CB Bryon Fields (leg)

DT Zach Morris (leg)

DE Taariq Shabazz (leg)

Can't complain. Same 4 out for season (D'oh) and same 4 out as on 10/22 with Beilinson and Rahming back. Thanks for the update. Has Miami released their list yet?

jimsumner
10-29-2015, 12:28 PM
Can't complain. Same 4 out for season (D'oh) and same 4 out as on 10/22 with Beilinson and Rahming back. Thanks for the update. Has Miami released their list yet?

Haven't seen it.

Still keeping my fingers crossed on Rahming. He played last week but only for a handful of snaps. Of course, his absence (and Barnes' one-half suspension) gave Nash an opportunity to shine. Classic example of next-man-up.

devildeac
10-29-2015, 12:37 PM
Haven't seen it.

Still keeping my fingers crossed on Rahming. He played last week but only for a handful of snaps. Of course, his absence (and Barnes' one-half suspension) gave Nash an opportunity to shine. Classic example of next-man-up.

Thanks. And there was some discussion here pre-season that 11-12 WR on the roster was "too many." There are no Killer Vs or Crowder this year but I've been pretty happy so far with the growth of the current corps (core?) of guys we have and Sirk's improvement, too.