PDA

View Full Version : Cameron Indoor for a game

MikeR
10-27-2015, 12:53 PM
I've never been to Cameron before and I'm going to a game in November. Can you move around within the stadium to take a picture? For example, if we're in Section 9, can we walk over to the section 14 area to snap a quick picture of the bench or does all movement occur in the hallways outside bordering the stadium? Just trying to make sure we can maximize our experience! Thanks!!

hallcity
10-27-2015, 01:23 PM
You can pop into a section but there's nowhere to stand where you won't be in the way. An usher will shoo you away but you may have time to take a photo first. The place is smaller than you imagine. If you have a zoom, you can take a decent photo from anywhere in Cameron.

uh_no
10-27-2015, 01:46 PM
You can pop into a section but there's nowhere to stand where you won't be in the way. An usher will shoo you away but you may have time to take a photo first. The place is smaller than you imagine. If you have a zoom, you can take a decent photo from anywhere in Cameron.

If the usher shoes you away without allowing you to take a picture, let me know! I'll go nudge them to be more considerate!

Anyway, before the game, anything goes. head down to row A in any section and take pictures. If i'm working your section, I'll take pictures of you if you want! I'm just trying to give people a great experience, especially those that are there for the first time.

During the game is much tougher, as is indicated, there's nowhere to stand! Not even for ushers! Your best bet if you want a close shot of the players on the bench is to head down section 5 during a media timeout. Be wary though, the staircases are pretty packed during timeouts as people try to be first to hit the troughs.

Another tip for great pics: after the game, nobody will stop you from going to the student section or walking in front of the media table. People will often take pictures of the "Coach K court" logo among other things.

MikeR
10-27-2015, 03:51 PM
Thanks! I appreciate the input and willingness to help us enjoy the experience!