PDA

View Full Version : Sean May returns to North Carolina, joins staff and training table

fidel
10-26-2015, 07:20 PM
This just in...

CHAPEL HILL, N.C. -- North Carolina is adding former Tar Heels player and Final Four most outstanding eater Sean May to its basketball staff as assistant to the director of player food development.

In a statement from the school, May said he has long been interested in college training tables. He said the job will help him "continue along that consumption path at the place it all began for me" after eating professionally for a decade in the NBA and overseas.

Coach Roy Williams said May is "one of the heaviest players I have ever coached" and that hiring May would force Williams to 'lose that 15 pounds I have gained by holding onto all those time outs'.

Chapel Hill restaurants have confirmed to those with reservations that food will be continually available.

BigWayne
10-26-2015, 07:56 PM
I think he might be one of those students that qualified for free tuition to take replacement courses to make his degree "whole." Now he will have time to do that so they can send his new transcript to SACS to show their reforms are working.

MarkD83
10-26-2015, 07:58 PM
I think he might be one of those students that qualified for free tuition to take replacement courses to make his degree "whole." Now he will have time to do that so they can send his new transcript to SACS to show their reforms are working.

I know that logic does not mean much in the whole UNC scandal but here we go....

If Sean May needs to take free tuition to make his degree whole then by definition was he ineligible when he played at UNC?

wilson
10-26-2015, 08:02 PM
May will also be using his senior year of athletic eligibility to join unc's swimming team.
Anchor leg.

Henderson
10-26-2015, 08:22 PM
May will also be using his senior year of athletic eligibility to join unc's swimming team.
Anchor leg.

Roy: Would you like more roast anchor leg?

Justin Jackson: Not me; I'm doing the John Henson diet. But Sean May. Oops too late. There was a Kennedy conspiracy.

weezie
10-26-2015, 09:12 PM
Well done fidel!

Edouble
10-26-2015, 09:32 PM
Sean May and Kennedy Meeks at the same supper table?

God help us!

BD80
10-26-2015, 09:54 PM
Hate to rain on the parade, but Sean is looking slimmer now than he ever looked while playing.

Instagram account: bigmayallday

diablesseblu
10-26-2015, 10:08 PM
Hate to rain on the parade, but Sean is looking slimmer now than he ever looked while playing.

Of course he does. He's been paying for his own food. ;)

Edouble
10-26-2015, 10:59 PM

They don't have Ponderosa overseas. Why do you think he came back steakside, I mean stateside?

WWBD
10-26-2015, 11:53 PM
Boy, does this smell to me like "Give me a job or I'll talk."

Edouble
10-27-2015, 12:04 AM
Boy, does this smell to me like "Give me a job or I'll talk."

Do you think McCants asked for a job and was denied before he spilled the beans?

TKG
10-27-2015, 06:21 AM
Wonder if Krispy Kreme will endow his coaching spot in addition to the Children's Hospital? Goodness knows May will present a Challenge to health as well.

devildeac
10-27-2015, 08:10 AM
Do you think McCants asked for a job and was denied before he spilled the beans?

Please don't mention beans and Sean May (or Kennedy Meeks) in the same thread again. Ever. :o;)