PDA

View Full Version : FB: MBB: BBQ: ?: TV interview with Calipari at the Kentucky

53n206
10-15-2015, 08:09 PM
Close up of Calipari indicates that he may have a basal cell cancer just above his left eyebrow. Looks really typical. I assume it has been checked out.

OldPhiKap
10-15-2015, 08:35 PM
Close up of Calipari indicates that he may have a basal cell cancer just above his left eyebrow. Looks really typical. I assume it has been checked out.

So wait, this is football and basketball. Am I supposed to read this twice, once, or not at all?

(All kidding aside, I hope John has a long and healthy life. Preferably, retired from college hoops.)

MarkD83
10-15-2015, 09:05 PM
So wait, this is football and basketball. Am I supposed to read this twice, once, or not at all?

(All kidding aside, I hope John has a long and healthy life. Preferably, retired from college hoops.)

I was disappointed this wasn't about barbeque.

cato
10-15-2015, 09:31 PM

It's about football and Kentucky basketball, which means you are supposed to simultaneously ignore it and read and reply so that it stays at the top of the board.

I echo the sentiment re Calipari, and would not mind him staying around college ball. By all appearances, he is a much more upstanding competitor than Roy Williams.

OldPhiKap
10-15-2015, 09:42 PM
It's about football and Kentucky basketball, which means you are supposed to simultaneously ignore it and read and reply so that it stays at the top of the board.

I echo the sentiment re Calipari, and would not mind him staying around college ball. By all appearances, he is a much more upstanding competitor than Roy Williams.

Cal cheats to get them in.

Roy cheats to keep them in.

Poh-tay-to, poh-tah-to.

OldPhiKap
10-15-2015, 10:51 PM
And major kudos to the mod who changes the title. Gin out of the left nostril, ronic out of the right. (Lime lodged uncomfortably, I know we have a cardiologist on Board but need an ENT).

oakvillebluedevil
10-16-2015, 12:28 AM

Poh-tay-to, poh-tah-to.

Except no one calls it a "poh-tah-to" :D

duke blue brewcrew
10-16-2015, 08:55 AM

Poh-tay-to, poh-tah-to.

I've not yet seen the issue articulated this way before, but now that I have I could not agree more. Well said sir.

53n206
10-16-2015, 09:48 AM
Don't know how Fb:BBQ etc got on the title. I didn't type it, I don't think.

OldPhiKap
10-16-2015, 09:55 AM

It's an East-Egg thing, old chap. ;-)

devildeac
10-16-2015, 10:30 AM
And major kudos to the mod who changes the title. Gin out of the left nostril, ronic out of the right. (Lime lodged uncomfortably, I know we have a cardiologist on Board but need an ENT).

Ronic?:confused:

Po-ta-to.

Po-tah-to.

Ah, hell, let's call the whole thing off...

OldPhiKap
10-16-2015, 10:55 AM
Ronic?:confused:

Po-ta-to.

Po-tah-to.

Ah, hell, let's call the whole thing off...

"Ronic" is how the cool kids misspell "tonic" when it is coming out of a nostril, with a slice of lime lodged somewhere in the sinus cavity.

Devil in the Blue Dress
10-16-2015, 11:01 AM
It's an East-Egg thing, old chap. ;-)
Well done! Right off the old freshman reading list at Dear Old Duke.... once again demonstrating the value of a real liberal arts education.