PDA

View Full Version : ACC announces game times for 10-24

awhom111
10-12-2015, 05:23 PM
I didn't want to steal jimsumner's thunder or the ACC's press release, but it has been a few hours now.

We get the clear third best slot, so is everyone happy?

http://www.theacc.com/news/acc-announces-game-times-networks-for-oct-10-12-2015

GREENSBORO, NC – The Atlantic Coast Conference Monday announced that ESPN has declared a six-day option on two games that will be played on Oct. 24. The game times and network of the two games held will be announced after the games of this Saturday, Oct. 17.

The games on which ESPN has declared a six-day option are:

Saturday, Oct. 24
Clemson at Miami, Six-Day Option*
Florida State at Georgia Tech, Six-Day Option*

The following game times and networks were announced:

Saturday, Oct. 24
Pitt at Syracuse, ESPNU, Noon
NC State at Wake Forest, RSN, Noon
Boston College at Louisville, ACC Network, 12:30, p.m.
Duke at Virginia Tech, ESPNU, 3:30 p.m.
Virginia at North Carolina, RSN, 3:30 p.m.

All times are Eastern.
* Game Times and Networks will be announced after the games of Oct. 17, but no later than by noon on Sunday, Oct. 18.

Bob Green
10-12-2015, 05:41 PM
We get the clear third best slot, so is everyone happy?

I'm happy. The 3:30 kick-off is my favorite for both home and away games. Seeing as this is a road game, I'll play golf in the morning before enjoying football all afternoon and evening. A 12:00 or 12:30 kick-off makes it tough to get in 18 holes before the game.

Devil in the Blue Dress
10-12-2015, 05:54 PM
I'm happy. The 3:30 kick-off is my favorite for both home and away games. Seeing as this is a road game, I'll play golf in the morning before enjoying football all afternoon and evening. A 12:00 or 12:30 kick-off makes it tough to get in 18 holes before the game.
Some would call the forecast perfect for football: high around 52, sunny skies. light winds. The low will be 31 degrees, so once the sun goes down it will be chillier than we've been experiencing of late!

jimsumner
10-12-2015, 06:47 PM
Jim and the missus took their 3 1/2 year-old grandson to the NC Zoo today. A good time was had by all.

So, thunder gladly conceded.

Atldukie79
10-13-2015, 07:56 AM
Jim, I shall assume that your use of the phrase "NC Zoo" in this case refers to the one in Asheboro featuring animals rather than the one in Chapel Hill featuring chaos. The fact that you had a good time and took your grandchild certainly suggests as much. My first instinct on this board was to assume the zoo in CH. :rolleyes:

CameronBornAndBred
10-13-2015, 08:16 AM
Some would call the forecast perfect for football: high around 52, sunny skies. light winds. The low will be 31 degrees, so once the sun goes down it will be chillier than we've been experiencing of late!
Let's hope that forecast holds for the next two weeks. ;)