OUT

TE Dan Beilinson (leg)

OG Cody Robinson (upper body)

OUT FOR SEASON

LB Kelby Brown (leg)

CB Bryon Fields (leg)

DT Zach Morris (leg)

DE Taariq Shabazz (leg)

Remarkably light for this point in time, especially after two bruising games.

LGD!!!!!

Richard Berg
10-08-2015, 10:01 PM
Remember it's not an ACC game, so none of the "questionable" / "probable" players are disclosed.

Bob Green
10-09-2015, 06:07 AM
Cody Robinson continuing to be out is a bummer. He is an experienced back up so his availability would significantly increase depth on the offensive line. My main concern is for him as a football player. Robinson has worked hard for a long time to get where he is and it seems unfair that he is spending his senior season injured. As we all know, life is not fair. Hopefully, he will be able to get healthy and on the field during the second half of the season.

budwom
10-09-2015, 09:42 AM
Cody Robinson continuing to be out is a bummer. He is an experienced back up so his availability would significantly increase depth on the offensive line. My main concern is for him as a football player. Robinson has worked hard for a long time to get where he is and it seems unfair that he is spending his senior season injured. As we all know, life is not fair. Hopefully, he will be able to get healthy and on the field during the second half of the season.

I was wondering if he might be a candidate for a sixth year...don't think he's seen the field this year, and his absence has been notable.

jimsumner
10-09-2015, 12:26 PM
I was wondering if he might be a candidate for a sixth year...don't think he's seen the field this year, and his absence has been notable.

I don't think so. He was a healthy redshirt as a freshman. The NCAA has granted sixth years to guys like Kenny Anunike, Braxton Deaver and Kelby Brown, who lost two seasons to injuries. This would not be the case for Robinson.

And yes, it's very unfortunate. He projected to start at RG this season.

It's a back problem and a persistent one at that. Very frustrating.

Beilinson is another guy who can't catch a break, at least not a good one. He missed all of last season. Duke doesn't really need him at tight end but he has been a contributor on special teams.

budwom
10-09-2015, 05:07 PM
thanks...Beilenson I've given up on ever seeing...

oldnavy
10-09-2015, 05:36 PM
I don't think so. He was a healthy redshirt as a freshman. The NCAA has granted sixth years to guys like Kenny Anunike, Braxton Deaver and Kelby Brown, who lost two seasons to injuries. This would not be the case for Robinson.

And yes, it's very unfortunate. He projected to start at RG this season.

It's a back problem and a persistent one at that. Very frustrating.

Beilinson is another guy who can't catch a break, at least not a good one. He missed all of last season. Duke doesn't really need him at tight end but he has been a contributor on special teams.

I hate to hear that. Back problems are no fun...

I hope he heals completely and quickly.