PDA

View Full Version : DBDevil 23 column on front page

Ima Facultiwyfe
09-15-2015, 12:00 PM
Nice writing by DBDevil23. I don't know who you are, buddy, but if you can point out and explain stuff so that even this grandmother can understand it and know what to watch for, it's clear you know your onions. My enjoyment of the Northwestern game is sure to be enhanced by my having read your article. I hope we see more from you.

Just another reason to be proud of our current and former players. Duke just keeps cranking out guys like this. Love it.:D
Love, Ima

duke blue brewcrew
09-15-2015, 06:32 PM
Nice writing by DBDevil23. I don't know who you are, buddy, but if you can point out and explain stuff so that even this grandmother can understand it and know what to watch for, it's clear you know your onions. My enjoyment of the Northwestern game is sure to be enhanced by my having read your article. I hope we see more from you.

Just another reason to be proud of our current and former players. Duke just keeps cranking out guys like this. Love it.:D
Love, Ima

What a great post, and I happen to agree with everything you just said. You put it in a way that I could never hope to, and I thank you for that! I thought his insight (right down to the length of grass on the field), and breakdown of unit vs. unit into Lehman terms was excellent. Please continue with your efforts, you will quickly develop a following.

kfan
09-15-2015, 07:40 PM
the article was terrific. I have never been motivated to post anything before, but I just had to compliment the writer. Thanks for writing!

OldPhiKap
09-15-2015, 07:58 PM
Kudos, well-done!

Devil in the Blue Dress
09-15-2015, 09:38 PM
All this gushing over the writings of a former football player.... Duke must be becoming a football school once again!

It was indeed well written, expressing clearly without jargon or "coach speak" much as Coach Cutcliffe delivers his comments. We can look forward to a game well played, likely to be a most interesting contest of brains, brawn, coaching skill and the will to win.