PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Seinfeld Live!

left_hook_lacey
09-11-2015, 07:36 AM
Anyone ever seen Jerry Seinfeld live? I have ticketst to see him tonight at DPAC and I was just wondering what type of show to expect. I was a big fan of the show during its run, but have honestly never seen any of his stand-up.

wilson
09-11-2015, 07:59 AM
I saw him in Atlanta back in the spring, before having watched really any of the sitcom. I thought the stage show was fantastically funny and entertaining, and the two family members with whom I attended the show who were big fans of the sitcom also loved it. You will have fun.

fuse
09-11-2015, 08:03 AM
Anyone ever seen Jerry Seinfeld live? I have ticketst to see him tonight at DPAC and I was just wondering what type of show to expect. I was a big fan of the show during its run, but have honestly never seen any of his stand-up.

We went the last time he was at DPAC.

My sides hurt when we left from laughing so much.

If you like his observational comedy from the show, you should have a good time.

OldPhiKap
09-11-2015, 08:23 AM
Saw him about six months ago. Absolute professional at what he does. Had the place in the palm of his hand from the moment he walked out until the end.

Great show.

Tom B.
09-11-2015, 11:02 AM
I've seen him live once. It's been several years, but the show I saw was great. The whole audience was into it and laughed from beginning to end. His TV show was basically a translation of his comedy from standup to a scripted multi-character format, so if you liked the show, you'll probably like the standup.

left_hook_lacey
09-11-2015, 04:38 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I'm really excited now. We just arrived in Durham for an early dinner at the Blue Olive.