PDA

View Full Version : Mason Plumlee Rap

dragoneye776
09-08-2015, 12:03 AM
Perhaps this should belong in the Dukies in the NBA thread, but I couldn't find that...

https://youtu.be/UDGKvLVPUto

Mason's rap starts at 2:15... before that isn't really worth watching.

1999ballboy
09-08-2015, 02:12 AM
Mason: Don't quit your day job.

Good thing he's pretty good at his day job and getting paid pretty well for it.:)

moonpie23
09-08-2015, 11:15 AM
that's kinda sad.......i don't suppose he has a "manager", or "advisor"....

:(

FerryFor50
09-08-2015, 02:05 PM
Man that guy is pretty awful.

Mason made a bad career choice there. Why be affiliated with that tool?

mdj
09-08-2015, 02:48 PM
I thought it was pretty funny. If you can't laugh watching a 7 foot man doing the running man you've lost your sense of humor. In the battle for greatest rapper ever to come out of Coach K's program I give the plum dog millionaire a slight edge over JJ Redick.

sagegrouse
09-08-2015, 03:19 PM
I thought it was pretty funny. If you can't laugh watching a 7 foot man doing the running man you've lost your sense of humor. In the battle for greatest rapper ever to come out of Coach K's program I give the plum dog millionaire a slight edge over JJ Redick.

I would guess that both are a lot better than Shane Battier.

Billy Dat
09-08-2015, 03:19 PM
In the battle for greatest rapper ever to come out of Coach K's program I give the plum dog millionaire a slight edge over JJ Redick.

"I'm not the best rapper in the NBA. Elton Brand is better than me. Stephen Jackson is better than me. Troy Hudson is nice. Troy Hudson has fire."
-- Ron Artest

mattman91
09-08-2015, 04:22 PM
"I'm not the best rapper in the NBA. Elton Brand is better than me. Stephen Jackson is better than me. Troy Hudson is nice. Troy Hudson has fire."
-- Ron Artest

Damian Lillard is the best rapper in the NBA.

subzero02
09-08-2015, 10:18 PM
Damian Lillard is the best rapper in the NBA.

Link?....

Billy Dat
09-09-2015, 09:31 AM
I remember in the days leading-up to C-Well's Senior Day, a reporter asked him what he was going to say to the crowd, and he said something to the effect of not knowing what he's was going to do, and that maybe he'd just start rapping.

K was told of this quote and responded that C-Well better think of something ahead of time because, in K's opinion, his MC skills were severely lacking.

I don't mind this Plumdog Millionaire move - he's a kid, let him have some fun. Not every alum has to be so serious and corporate that they turn into pitchmen for financial services companies. Duke has enough alums like that, leave that mess to the PGA tour.