PDA

View Full Version : Duke Injury Report (pre-Tulane)

Olympic Fan
09-01-2015, 03:27 PM
Since Jim said he was not going to post this, here's the official injury report that was released a few minutes ago:

Duke Football Injury Report

Duke vs. Tulane

September 1, 2015

OUT

RB Jela Duncan (upper body)

DE Taariq Shabazz (leg)

OUT FOR SEASON

LB Kelby Brown (leg)

CB Bryon Fields (leg)

DT Zach Morris (leg)

Pretty good news, since the only thing on here that we didn't already know was Shabazz -- and we did know that he was not on the two-deep depth chart (the injury could explain why -- but he wasn't on the preseason two-deep either).

devildeac
09-01-2015, 03:42 PM
Since Jim said he was not going to post this, here's the official injury report that was released a few minutes ago:

Duke Football Injury Report

Duke vs. Tulane

September 1, 2015

OUT

RB Jela Duncan (upper body)

DE Taariq Shabazz (leg)

OUT FOR SEASON

LB Kelby Brown (leg)

CB Bryon Fields (leg)

DT Zach Morris (leg)

Pretty good news, since the only thing on here that we didn't already know was Shabazz -- and we did know that he was not on the two-deep depth chart (the injury could explain why -- but he wasn't on the preseason two-deep either).

I'll take that. Good to see Wilson and Ajeigbe not on either list. Obviously, it doesn't mean they'll play but their absence from the wounded roster is encouraging.

Dev11
09-01-2015, 04:50 PM
I know it's good to see the complete list, but having to see Kelby's name on that list 15 times this season is going to be such a bummer.

oldnavy
09-01-2015, 05:09 PM
I know it's good to see the complete list, but having to see Kelby's name on that list 15 times this season is going to be such a bummer.

Does he HAVE to be listed?? Maybe there is a good reason he stays on the weekly list, but I can't think of why you would do it if you didn't have to.

AustinDevil
09-01-2015, 10:07 PM
Does he HAVE to be listed?? Maybe there is a good reason he stays on the weekly list, but I can't think of why you would do it if you didn't have to.

I think dev11 may have simply been using this as a sly opportunity to predict 15 Duke football games this season. There's only one way that happens!

Bob Green
09-02-2015, 05:11 PM
Overall, the injury report is short; however, it is frustrating to see DE Taariq Shabazz listed. I was hoping he would be healthy this year.