PDA

View Full Version : Well Dressed Dukies

Ballboy1998
07-16-2015, 10:51 AM
Of note are numbers 5 and 7 (http://www.gq.com/gallery/espys-best-dressed-2015-style).

Number 5 also has the best piece of fashion advice in the history of GQ: "Embrace blues that aren't navy. Unless they're Carolina."

flyingdutchdevil
07-16-2015, 10:55 AM
http://www.gq.com/gallery/espys-best-dressed-2015-style

Of note are numbers 5 and 7.

Number 5 also has the best piece of fashion advice in the history of GQ: "Embrace blues that aren't navy. Unless they're Carolina."

Okay. I stupidly just sent this link to my wife. Her two favorite Dukies of all time in stylish clothing?

In all fairness, Redick and Winslow are two great looking dudes. I love how the NBA has embraced style.

BD80
07-16-2015, 01:23 PM
... In all fairness, Redick and Winslow are two great looking dudes. ...

You just can't post such things while using Biebs as an avatar.

You just can't.

flyingdutchdevil
07-16-2015, 01:32 PM
You just can't post such things while using Biebs as an avatar.

You just can't.

But....but....fair point. :(

MCFinARL
07-16-2015, 01:52 PM
Justise looks terrific as always. JJ is dressed well (and in Duke blue, which is always good) but I am not so sure about the haircut and facial hair....

Too bad Sean Obi wasn't there as well.

weezie
07-16-2015, 02:54 PM
... Redick and Winslow are two great looking dudes...

Oh baby, you can say that all day like it's your job. They are both fantastic looking. Love Winslow in the dress shoes, too.
When might our Justise grace the cover of GQ?

Meeeowww.

flyingdutchdevil
07-16-2015, 02:56 PM
Oh baby, you can say that all day like it's your job. They are both fantastic looking. Love Winslow in the dress shoes, too.
When might our Justise grace the cover of GQ?

Meeeowww.

Once he becomes an All-Star. Guaranteed.

1) He already is in good graces with GQ. 2) He's very stylish (even at Duke. He and Okafor took pride in wearing form-fitting clothes). 3) GQ loves the NBA. 4) He's very good looking.

But he needs to become an All-Star first.