PDA

View Full Version : Cut on radio

Olympic Fan
07-10-2015, 03:18 PM
For anybody in North Carolina, Duke football coach David Cutcliffe will host the David Glenn radio show Monday (Noon-3 p.m.). The show originates on 99.9 FM in Raleigh, but is also on a 13-station network throughout North Carolina.

I'm sure there will be call-in opportunities, but I don't have the call-in number.

duke blue brewcrew
07-10-2015, 04:53 PM
For anybody in North Carolina, Duke football coach David Cutcliffe will host the David Glenn radio show Monday (Noon-3 p.m.). The show originates on 99.9 FM in Raleigh, but is also on a 13-station network throughout North Carolina.

I'm sure there will be call-in opportunities, but I don't have the call-in number.

I'm sure I can google the radio station and find this out, but will it be internet broadcast as well? I'm in Atlanta, but would love to hear that.

OZZIE4DUKE
07-10-2015, 05:16 PM
I'm sure I can google the radio station and find this out, but will it be internet broadcast as well? I'm in Atlanta, but would love to hear that.

The WRAL Sportsfan ap (iPhone and Android) can simulcast both 99.9 fm and 620 am, although in past years they haven't streamed games live - they stream alternate programing because they haven't had the rights to stream, even though 620 is the home of Duke game broadcasting.

devildeac
07-10-2015, 05:52 PM
The WRAL Sportsfan ap (iPhone and Android) can simulcast both 99.9 fm and 620 am, although in past years they haven't streamed games live - they stream alternate programing because they haven't had the rights to stream, even though 620 is the home of Duke game broadcasting.

This post contains nothing about your recent election or hatred for all things pale and putrid blue. C'mon, sir, you have a reputation to uphold;).

Olympic Fan
07-10-2015, 10:39 PM
For those out of radio range, I'm told that the radio show can be accessed at:

http://www.espntriangle.com/

That's noon to 3 p.m. Monday

Duke_92
07-11-2015, 12:03 AM
The free Tunein radio app can also be used to stream these or most any other radio stations. As Ozzie points out they don't usually stream live games.

OZZIE4DUKE
07-12-2015, 09:48 AM
This post contains nothing about your recent election or hatred for all things pale and putrid blue. C'mon, sir, you have a reputation to uphold;).
All GTHc, all the time! 9F!

devildeac
07-12-2015, 01:52 PM
All GTHc, all the time! 9F!

Much better;).

duke blue brewcrew
07-13-2015, 10:34 AM
I just saw this link and wanted to share with everyone. I live in Atlanta, it looks like this link is a great way to access the broadcast online: http://www.espntriangle.com/

nocilla
07-13-2015, 12:34 PM
I just tuned in and Cut is talking with Coach K.

Olympic Fan
07-13-2015, 12:38 PM
Cut's first guest was Coach K, who was on for about 20 minutes.

Not much news -- mostly a love-fest between the two coaches. Cut telling K how great he is and K telling Cut what a great job he's done.

Cut does say that Quinn Cook was the most impressive transformation over his career that he's seen in sports. K said that Quinn's transformation was all about leadership -- that he was a good player and great kid for three years, but didn't become a leader until his senior year -- and then became one of the best leaders he's ever had.

arnie
07-13-2015, 12:38 PM
I just tuned in and Cut is talking with Coach K.

And K mentioned "he hoped to continue to learn through coaching in future years"! I was hoping he'd say through 2030.

jwillfan
07-13-2015, 02:00 PM
Here: https://soundcloud.com/accsports-com/mike-krzyzewski-duke-head-basketball-coach

Tripping William
07-13-2015, 03:14 PM
I caught maybe 10 minutes of the radio show, and the lovefest between Cut and Laken Tomlinson was a great listen. Two absolutely fabulous representatives of the University.