PDA

View Full Version : Trae Young visits Duke and almost unc

budwom
06-22-2015, 08:49 AM
Trae Young and his dad visited the great state (in some ways) of North Carolina this weekend, to visit Duke and unc.

The young lad got a Duke offer, his father gushed about how great Duke is....and oh, they didn't quite find the time to
venture eight miles down the road where Ol' Roy can't even get a visit from the Visiting Nurse Associate these days.
(even though the scandal which isn't does not affect basketball, per Ol' Roy hisself)...

duke blue brewcrew
06-22-2015, 09:54 AM
I like everything I've read about this kid so far. I love that he's the former ball boy for the Capel OU teams! It sounds like he had a great visit. Sadly, he didn't quite have time to squeeze 8 more miles into his trip...hehe

Dr. Rosenrosen
06-22-2015, 10:14 AM
Trae Young and his dad visited the great state (in MANY, MANY ways) of North Carolina this weekend, to visit Duke and unc.

The young lad got a Duke offer, his father gushed about how great Duke is....and oh, they didn't quite find the time to
venture eight miles down the road where Ol' Roy can't even get a visit from the Visiting Nurse Associate these days.
(even though the scandal which isn't does not affect basketball, per Ol' Roy hisself)...
ftfy

royalblue
06-22-2015, 04:39 PM
After the Duke visit he lost his Trae anywhere else:)

dukelifer
06-22-2015, 10:07 PM
Has a little Steph Curry in him- quick release off the dribble

uh_no
06-22-2015, 10:12 PM
After the Duke visit he lost his Trae anywhere else:)

Trae had a bit too much on his plate...couldn't sqeeze in UNC.