PDA

View Full Version : Greenwell Out of World University Games

OZ
06-21-2015, 11:08 PM
Perhaps this has already been reported; but, I was wondering what is going on with Rebecca? She certainly seems to have her share of bad luck. I am hoping that it is not something serious.

GoDuke.com
"Due to an illness, Duke University redshirt sophomore Rebecca Greenwell will miss the 2015 USA Basketball Women’s World University Games, which was announced Saturday evening prior to the opening team training in Colorado Springs, Colo."

OldPhiKap
06-22-2015, 07:42 AM
I hope she has a quick abnd full recovery, whatever the circumstances.

CameronBornAndBred
06-22-2015, 08:00 AM
I hope she has a quick abnd full recovery, whatever the circumstances.
Assuming it is nothing serious and long term, "illness" is much better to read than "injury". Since it is keeping her out of the games, it must be long term enough, so I would think maybe mono or something. If it were more serious, we would most likely see a statement released by the school along with her teammates rallying around her.
Either way, wishes for a quick and healthy recovery. The women should be a really fun team to watch this year, especially if we finally avoid the injury bug.

heyman25
06-22-2015, 01:10 PM
Duke is on the rise again with Rebecca and Azure. We also have some guards that are players Kyra Lambert and Angela Salvadores. Coach P needs to devise a better offense than has been displayed lately. I hope Rebecca gets better soon

awhom111
06-22-2015, 09:30 PM
Perhaps this has already been reported; but, I was wondering what is going on with Rebecca? She certainly seems to have her share of bad luck. I am hoping that it is not something serious.

GoDuke.com
"Due to an illness, Duke University redshirt sophomore Rebecca Greenwell will miss the 2015 USA Basketball Women’s World University Games, which was announced Saturday evening prior to the opening team training in Colorado Springs, Colo."

It was already reported here too on Saturday night:
http://forums.dukebasketballreport.com/forums/showthread.php?35951-2015-International-Hoops&p=814518#post814518