PDA

View Full Version : What Games Have You Rewatched?

neemizzle
05-25-2015, 07:37 AM
Don't know if this is a thread anywhere else, but from this season (or any season for that matter) what games have you rewatched more than others? The Title game doesn't count :)

Ive watched the UNC games over and over again. Pure magic. The UVA game was magic as well!

Let's hear em!

Merlindevildog91
05-25-2015, 08:11 AM
The only iTunes video I have ever bought was 82-50. I watch it while riding a bike at the gym, or well, anytime I need a pick-me-up.

I've watched the last 13 minutes of the championship more times than I can count.

Bluedevil114
05-25-2015, 09:01 AM
I DVR every single game. The only games I do not watch again are blowouts and losses. I love watching a game the second time. No stress. It is like watching a movie the second time. You realize you missed a lot the first time watching. I watch wins over UNC and Maryland a few times and championships probably a dozen times. Even sometimes just as background noise when working.

moonpie23
05-25-2015, 10:13 AM
The only iTunes video I have ever bought was 82-50.

wow...deja vu.....i could have written this ( i think i DID write this somewhere ;)

my son and i watch it frequently.......it's fun...

CDu
05-25-2015, 11:05 AM
My wife bought me the 2010 Final Four DVD for my birthday in 2011. I have watched that one quite a bit. ;)

I rewatched the 2015 championship multiple times too. Same for the 2001 title game.

Other than that, not too many. I will rewatch key portions of games, but rarely will I rewatch an entire game.

turnandburn55
05-26-2015, 12:54 AM
Don't know if this is a thread anywhere else, but from this season (or any season for that matter) what games have you rewatched more than others? The Title game doesn't count :)

Ive watched the UNC games over and over again. Pure magic. The UVA game was magic as well!

Let's hear em!

Gone in 54 seconds (at least the good part, I've rewatched over and over).

It never gets old.

Dr. Rosenrosen
05-26-2015, 06:42 AM
Duke-UK 92. That game is magical to watch even before The Shot.