PDA

View Full Version : Women's Golf: South Bend Regional Champions!

devildeac
05-09-2015, 10:44 PM
http://www.ncaa.com/news/golf-women/article/2015-05-09/freshman-leona-maguire-leads-duke-second-regional-title-three

"For the ninth time in school history and the second time during the past three years, Duke claimed a NCAA regional championship as the Blue Devils swept both the team and individual titles at the South Bend Regional on Saturday, played at the 6,301-yard, par-72 Warren Golf Course."

duketaylor
05-10-2015, 12:00 PM
I spoke with Dan Brooks (head coach) on my last trip to Derm and he told me he thinks this team has an excellent chance to win it all (again). He's still paced ahead of K by two NCs I believe. Pretty amazing what Dan's accomplished. HOF for sure. Great guy!! Go Lady Devil Golfers!!!

Tom B.
05-11-2015, 11:12 AM
I spoke with Dan Brooks (head coach) on my last trip to Derm and he told me he thinks this team has an excellent chance to win it all (again). He's still paced ahead of K by two NCs I believe. Pretty amazing what Dan's accomplished. HOF for sure. Great guy!! Go Lady Devil Golfers!!!

With this year's national championship in men's basketball, Brooks is now ahead of K by just one title (6 to 5). If the women's golf team wins it all again this year, though, Brooks will be back in front by two.