PDA

View Full Version : DBR chat question

moonpie23
04-24-2015, 11:13 PM
did anyone archive the chat from the Natty game?

I watched the final again tonight and i was waxing fondly for the chat....:cool:

moonpie23
04-24-2015, 11:59 PM
what i'd REALLY like to do is sync it up to the replay of the game.. :)

(me being15 secs ahead, of course )

weezie
04-25-2015, 08:22 AM
We need a chat-focused championship t-shirt that nobody understands.

moonpie23
04-25-2015, 08:58 AM
that would be so awesome!! just have a shirt with the last 4 mins of the game convo in really small type.. especially when tyus hit the 3.........

i think i used up the all the "!!!!!!!'s" in my computer!! lol

Furniture
04-25-2015, 12:20 PM

I watched the final again tonight and i was waxing fondly for the chat....:cool:

Probably not a good idea. Some of that chat gets out there on the edge of inappropriateness....;-)

DukeDiva
04-25-2015, 11:06 PM
Probably not a good idea. Some of that chat gets out there on the edge of inappropriateness....;-)

Is that before or after the Zima?

moonpie23
04-25-2015, 11:11 PM
y'all prolly know this, but, that night was one of the best duke nights EVER for me......in a virtual room with all my virtual dukie friends watching the history go down!!!

thank you all......

-jk
04-26-2015, 07:27 PM

Sorry. No paper (or electronic) trail. Raison d'être. (Sorry...)

-jk

devildeac
04-26-2015, 07:46 PM
Sorry. No paper (or electronic) trail. Raison d'être. (Sorry...)

-jk

Well, if you insist:

Dogfish Head Raison D'Etre-a dark brown ale (they call it mahogany) brewed with Belgian beet sugars, green raisins and a sense of purpose (it's on the bottle). Clean and crisp with mild hop presence and brown sugar, dark candied fruits and a bit of dark caramel. A bit dark for a warm, humid NC evening but enjoyable. This would be great in the fall/winter with BBQ, ribs or a beef roast with cheddar/garlic mashies or even as dessert by itself or with some S'mores, CCC, oatmeal raisin cookies or Scotchies. ABV is 8% and I'd guess IBU about 30-40.

;)

-jk
04-26-2015, 07:50 PM
Well, if you insist:

Dogfish Head Raison D'Etre-a dark brown ale (they call it mahogany) brewed with Belgian beet sugars, green raisins and a sense of purpose (it's on the bottle). Clean and crisp with mild hop presence and brown sugar, dark candied fruits and a bit of dark caramel. A bit dark for a warm, humid NC evening but enjoyable. This would be great in the fall/winter with BBQ, ribs or a beef roast with cheddar/garlic mashies or even as dessert by itself or with some S'mores, CCC, oatmeal raisin cookies or Scotchies. ABV is 8% and I'd guess IBU about 30-40.

;)

Where's their bourbon?

-jk

devildeac
04-26-2015, 09:09 PM
Where's their bourbon?

-jk

Well, they don't distill any bourbon but they do produce a few other spirits:

http://www.dogfish.com/brews-spirits/the-spirits/index.htm

:o