PDA

View Full Version : Thank You, Kyle Turri

burnspbesq
04-18-2015, 06:54 PM
In case you missed it, it was mentioned on the CBS broadcast of today's Duke - Marquette men's lacrosse game that Duke senior goaltender Kyle Turri's career is over, as a result of concussion-related issues.

Turri had an up-and-down career, but there is no way we win the 2013 NCAA championship if he doesn't come up big down the stretch in the quarterfinal against Notre Dame and again in the semifinal against Cornell.

Thanks and best wishes, Kyle.

Ima Facultiwyfe
04-18-2015, 08:19 PM
Oh how sad!!!! We're so sorry. Sharp guy,though. He'll have a bright future whatever he decides to do with it. Bless him.
Love,Ima

MCFinARL
04-19-2015, 09:29 AM
This is a shame. I'm glad, though, that this information has been released, to end any speculation that Turri had simply been beaten out by both Aaron and Fowler.

Agree Turri deserves our thanks for his key role in the 2013 championship and for having been, at least as far as a distant fan can tell, a great teammate and a credit to Duke Lacrosse and Duke University.

Bob Green
04-19-2015, 03:22 PM
Thank you and a very big congratulations to Kyle Turri! I've said it before and I'll say it once again, national champions do not grow on trees! This old Sailor wishes you "Fair Winds and Following Seas" in all future endeavors.

chrishoke
04-19-2015, 05:50 PM
Thank you Kyle. You certainly left your mark on the Duke Lacrosse Program. 2013 was a magical year. Go Duke Lax!