PDA

View Full Version : Trivia Question: NCAA Final Four

ChillinDuke
04-15-2015, 08:33 PM
Apologies if this question was presented somewhere in the many, many posts during and since the Final Four. I was (understandably) blacked out on Cloud 9.

So, I'm at dinner with my father already reminiscing about the FF and Natty. And in true Pops trivia-question fashion he poses the following:

When is the last (if ever) National Champion to have played both its Final Four and Championship opponent earlier in the season, and won all four times?

What say all ye scholars of the game?

- Chillin

PS - as soon as I press submit I'm sure I'll realize the answer is last year or something silly.

dukelifer
04-15-2015, 08:41 PM
Apologies if this question was presented somewhere in the many, many posts during and since the Final Four. I was (understandably) blacked out on Cloud 9.

So, I'm at dinner with my father already reminiscing about the FF and Natty. And in true Pops trivia-question fashion he poses the following:

When is the last (if ever) National Champion to have played both its Final Four and Championship opponent earlier in the season, and won all four times?

- Chillin

PS - as soon as I press submit I'm sure I'll realize the answer is last year or something silly.

And from the same conference

Tripping William
04-15-2015, 08:44 PM
And from the same conference

That is *not* the champion's conference.

El_Diablo
04-15-2015, 08:56 PM

- Chillin