PDA

View Full Version : Thanks be to Jah!

Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15
04-10-2015, 10:22 AM
Feel the big man deserves his own thread of thank yous from the DBR community. There are so few big men with the offensive skill set he possesses, and I have never seen a guy his size with his footwork at the college level.

Amazed by his personal and physical maturity - a true asset to Duke University.

Thanks for the memories and the banner.

jv001
04-10-2015, 10:33 AM
Thank you young man for coming to Duke and giving your all, fully committing to The Team. You could have played for your NBA draft status but you didn't. You put the team first. And also thank you for bringing your Dad along for the ride. He's a hoot. God bless you and I hope God blesses you with a long and successful NBA career. GoDuke!

NYBri
04-10-2015, 10:38 AM
Jah, you and your teammates delivered one of the most memorable seasons possible. What a joy...start to finish.

Nothing but best wishes sent your way, young man.

moonpie23
04-10-2015, 11:32 AM
thank you so much for coming to Duke!!!

Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15
04-10-2015, 12:26 PM
Admittedly, part of my motivation was that I couldn't pass up the chance to start a thread with that cool of a title.

wk2109
04-10-2015, 12:34 PM
It was also really great to have Jah's dad Chucky bring some flavor to the Duke cheering section. He always stood out on TV, especially at Duke road games. It seems like he really embraced Jah's 'obligatory' year of college and immersed himself into Duke.

I find this video of Chucky dancing with the Ninja Turtles so entertaining: https://instagram.com/p/1KT_CCvf4l/

The Gordog
04-10-2015, 12:51 PM
Feel the big man deserves his own thread of thank yous from the DBR community. There are so few big men with the offensive skill set he possesses, and I have never seen a guy his size with his footwork at the college level.

Amazed by his personal and physical maturity - a true asset to Duke University.

Thanks for the memories and the banner.

Agree 100%.

Jah, you brought the true center position to life once again at Duke. Opposing defences had to distort themselves into knots trying to game plan how to stop you and that made everyone on your team look better. Thanks for choosing Duke. You are a part of this great family for as long as you want to be, I hope forever.

All of the Duke empire wishes you total success in the NBA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jnU6vmjMjg (Jah is True and Perfect!)