PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Coach Capel

NancyCarol
04-08-2015, 02:53 PM
Glad you are staying. Same to all the assistants and others who are part of the team.

Ima Facultiwyfe
04-08-2015, 02:59 PM
Glad you are staying. Same to all the assistants and others who are part of the team.

I second that!
Love, Ima

Mike Corey
04-08-2015, 03:02 PM
I have no information either way, but Capel's turned down a single job, and has not indicated he's not entertaining other offers, right?

Duvall
04-08-2015, 03:04 PM
I have no information either way, but Capel's turned down a single job, and has not indicated he's not entertaining other offers, right?

To my knowledge Capel hasn't said anything, but Krzyzewski's comments at today's press conference certainly made it seem like Krzyzewski at least is operating under the assumption that Capel is not currently considering any offers.

Mike Corey
04-08-2015, 03:40 PM
To my knowledge Capel hasn't said anything, but Krzyzewski's comments at today's press conference certainly made it seem like Krzyzewski at least is operating under the assumption that Capel is not currently considering any offers.

Thanks, Duvall!

And to steer us back on track: Tremendous news for us that Capel's sticking around. He's been a tremendous asset. What a luxury to have on the bench.

wsb3
04-08-2015, 03:40 PM
Coach Capel was on David Glenn show today. Last time I checked the link was not up, or either I am challenged in finding it..:) What I heard was good and he covered reasons for staying as well as talking about being close before and how it feels to experience his first NC.