PDA

View Full Version : DBR Chat

DukeDevil
04-07-2015, 08:38 PM
I just wanted to put in a shout out to the DBR chat squad. I honestly think the chat page for the games is one of the best new additions that has been brought in recent years...a great way to vent, cheer, share in joy, complain about officiating without having posts that haunt you later when you're not in the heat of the moment.

I look forward to hanging out with you guys again (maybe football season? Can we get chant going then?). From being confused if "DD" is in reference to me or DevilDeac, to Moonpie alleviating the stress of freethrows by giving us updates ahead of time from the radio broadcasts, to the endless stream of "I'm a real wanker for saying this" when something does go our way, it's a great little community. I'll see you guys later this year! Until then, enjoy the championship and try not to get too depressed waiting for the off season to end!

weezie
04-07-2015, 08:42 PM
I really missed you guys and gals on Sat and Mon! It's going to be a long summer but I'll be delighted to log on next fall and generally abuse all of you with equal affection.

LGD!!!!!

JBDuke
04-07-2015, 09:36 PM
And kudos to Furniture for bringing mojo to the team by leaving chat down the stretch and not returning until the end of the game. I'm sure that's what made the difference!

DukeDevil
04-07-2015, 10:16 PM
And kudos to Furniture for bringing mojo to the team by leaving chat down the stretch and not returning until the end of the game. I'm sure that's what made the difference!

how DARE you take credit sir...my 2001 championship sweatshirt and I take offense. Good day....I SAID GOOD DAY.

moonpie23
04-07-2015, 10:20 PM
chat has become on of the beet ways to watch a duke game...i feel some support from you all while the team is actually playing the game....it's like a virtual sports bar with nothing but friends...

speaking of which......has wheat shown up yet? i guess i could go check his profile...

Furniture
04-07-2015, 11:45 PM

Thank you. I have really enjoyed the quirky chat room. Rollicking fun!

91devil
04-07-2015, 11:50 PM
chat has become on of the beet ways to watch a duke game...i feel some support from you all while the team is actually playing the game....it's like a virtual sports bar with nothing but friends...

speaking of which......has wheat shown up yet? i guess i could go check his profile...

I concur. A heck of a lot of fun to watch, read and post at the same time. Takes some of the nerves and edge out of simply watching. Nice to have plenty of new electronic friends.

Since I brought it up during the season and continually during games, let's break out the Zima for everyone!

weezie
04-08-2015, 05:27 PM
Yes, Zimas all around. The Official Beverage of DBR Chat.
Goes well with h43's chicken tacos.