PDA

View Full Version : MOTM: Duke vs. Michigan State (Apr 4, 2015)

JBDuke
04-04-2015, 10:17 PM
Who was Man of the Match in Duke's 81-61 win over Michigan State?

juise
04-05-2015, 12:27 AM
I think this is the hardest one all year for me. Wish I could go with K. Think I'll go with Jah as a vote of confidence for Monday. It was a toss up between Jah, Justise, and Quinn.

Acymetric
04-05-2015, 01:11 AM
I think this is the hardest one all year for me. Wish I could go with K. Think I'll go with Jah as a vote of confidence for Monday. It was a toss up between Jah, Justise, and Quinn.

Senior Quinn gets the nod for me.

NancyCarol
04-05-2015, 09:24 AM
I too voted for Quinn. Not just for his d and o but for his inspiration,

Bob Green
04-05-2015, 09:40 AM
Okafor earned my MOTM vote because his presence in the low post dictated the flow of the game. As for game's best play, perhaps we should have a POTM poll each game next season, Grayson Allen grabbing his own rebound and slamming it home wins hands down! That was Awesome with a capital A.

captmojo
04-06-2015, 08:31 AM
I thought I had voted from off of the home page. I wasn't logged in, so it didn't show up.

I came back to the forum to check, and cast a vote for Quinn.
Especially since re-watching the game and keeping my own isolation camera on his action.
The defense he displayed, shut down every counterpart he was up against, with switching involved, his man didn't get the shot.
A wonderful job.

On offense, his dribble-drives were purposeful and productive.
I only wish he'd stop the finger-roll type layup on the straight ahead variety and go ahead and use the backboard.
Save for dunking, the times he and everyone else, uses the backboard, GOOD THINGS HAPPEN.