PDA

View Full Version : Sweet 16 Friday: Who Ya Got Poll

JasonEvans
03-27-2015, 08:51 AM
Same deal as yesterday, when about 60% of us picked all 4 correctly (chalk!). I think today will see a LOT more variance in the picks.

Remember to make 4 PICKS!! One for each game... and don't vote for both UCLA and Gonzaga. Be smart people.

-Jason "for the Final 8, you are going to have to pick winner and approximate spread to make it more difficult" Evans

flyingdutchdevil
03-27-2015, 09:10 AM
3 chalks and 1 upset.

NC State is so damn unpredictable, that I had to go with them. I feel that Barber and co are on fire and it may have all clicked for them. I'll be watching this game closely; definitely looking forward to battle.

Obviously went with Duke, even though a team like Utah, which is a top 20 team offensively, scares me (we don't seem to struggle much against good/great defensive teams. Offensive teams is another story).

I like Oklahoma and feel that no one is giving them credit. They are a really solid team offensively and defensively. They don't do anything great, but they don't do anything poorly either. Mich St's luck is about to run out.

And Gonzaga? This one is really tough for me. I don't have faith in the Zags, but I also can't see how a team like UCLA is performing so well. I think this game will come down to the wire, with the Zags winning by 2.

Skitzle
03-27-2015, 10:36 AM
Duke over Utah is an easy pick.

I couldn't find my other 3 picks so I will write them in:

Duke over Ucla & Gonzaga
Duke over Louisville & NCState
Duke over Michigan State & Oklahoma.

In the second three games there will be 11 players on the court. The 10 starters on the other two teams vs. Grayson Allen. (He's playing a triple header tonight and may not be available for the Duke Utah match).

Duke will still win the entire Sweet 16 decisively.

http://i.imgur.com/9uyLP0r.jpg

Troublemaker
03-27-2015, 10:42 AM
As with Wichita St being favored over ND, it should be noted that MSU is favored over Oklahoma.

Of the four most popular picks right now, the only true upset is NCSU over Louisville.

And I picked against that one. So I actually went all chalk. Makes me feel uncomfortable. I love picking underdogs.

CameronBornAndBred
03-27-2015, 03:48 PM
Go Wuffies, make Tobacco Road proud.

OldPhiKap
03-27-2015, 04:16 PM
I voted for State although my gut says it doesn't happen.

Go State, Go Duke, Go to Hell Carolina!