PDA

View Full Version : help me please!!!!

cottonball
03-23-2015, 10:53 PM
i want to buy tickets to the game friday in but i cant find what section is behind the bench. If anyone has any info I would be greatful

-jk
03-23-2015, 11:00 PM
The section behind the bench is allocated to the schools. You'd need to contact the Iron Dukes. I'm not sure if we got them this go 'round or not.

-jk

ricks68
03-23-2015, 11:17 PM
The section behind the bench is allocated to the schools. You'd need to contact the Iron Dukes. I'm not sure if we got them this go 'round or not.

-jk

We definitely got them. Call in and net time started this am for ID levels 3 and 4 from 11:00 to 1:00. Levels 5 and 6 from 1:30 to 4:30. a. Last night after the game, the 1 and 2 levels could use the net and could call in from 8:30 to 10:30 am. Just call the ID office tomorrow starting at 8:30 and see if they have any left----which will probably be in the nosebleed seats by now.

Good luck, and hope you can join us at the game.:)

Go Duke!

ricks

cottonball
03-23-2015, 11:34 PM
Do you know the section number? I was just looking at stubhub.

ricks68
03-24-2015, 12:40 AM
Do you know the section number? I was just looking at stubhub.

Sorry, I do not. I did go to the Regionals in Houston in the same stadium in 2010, and the section extended from behind the bench to way up. ID said that the seats will not be known until you pick up your tickets at will call. Maybe ID will know the sections if you call, but they may well not know. If you are interested in seeing the Regional championship game only for a really, really inexpensive price or for free, just hang around outside the stadium in a good spot right after the first game and/or the second game and the losers will usually just give you their finals tickets. Otherwise, show up about an hour before the finals and buy a ticket cheap from a scalper that got those tickets the same way.

It doesn't work for picking up tickets for the second game anymore, as the NCAA makes it invalid for people to get in and use once the ticket was used for the first game. It's an entirely different ticket for the finals, so that's why you can get those.

Hope this helps.

ricks

ricks68
03-24-2015, 12:48 AM
Oh, in addition, you might just use the championship ticket to get in an then move to one of the many empty seats close to the Duke contingent, as the losers will not be in those seats any more, either. (Of course, that is contingent upon us winning the first game to be in the finals.;))

WE ARE DUKE, so I expect us to win.:) Go Devils!

ricks