PDA

View Full Version : Pick Your Elite 8

Troublemaker
03-23-2015, 12:08 PM
As the title suggests, use the poll to select the teams that will advance to the Elite 8.

Let's see if anyone can go 8 for 8.

The board software only allows 15 poll options, so I'm omitting Duke as a choice since this is a Duke fan forum. I will assume that you're picking Duke unless you select Utah in the poll. So for people who think Duke will advance to the Elite 8, you're really only choosing 7 teams. No cheating and selecting all the options. Select 7 teams (or 8, if you like Utah to advance).

As usual, the prize is pride.

AIRFORCEDUKIE
03-23-2015, 12:12 PM
Ummm There is one team that this board probably wants to vote for that is missing?

flyingdutchdevil
03-23-2015, 12:13 PM
Lol. I figured Utah would be omitted. Not the greatest school in the history of schools.

Troublemaker
03-23-2015, 12:14 PM
Ummm There is one team that this board probably wants to vote for that is missing?

Read the post above. I'm assuming you're picking Duke because of the poll software.

So you're really selecting the 7 teams BESIDES Duke that will make it.

Troublemaker
03-23-2015, 12:15 PM
Lol. I figured Utah would be omitted. Not the greatest school in the history of schools.

True. Okay, maybe I could've done that better. Didn't have coffee this morning.

Maybe one of the mods can help out and switch Utah to Duke. That way we can all just keep it simple and select 8 teams? Thanks in advance.

Troublemaker
03-23-2015, 12:17 PM
True. Okay, maybe I could've done that better. Didn't have coffee this morning.

Maybe one of the mods can help out and switch Utah to Duke. That way we can all just keep it simple and select 8 teams? Thanks in advance.

Actually, people are already voting. No dice.

It's not too confusing, I hope.

hurleyfor3
03-23-2015, 12:18 PM
Also, 15 is the maximum number of options available in a poll.

Troublemaker
03-23-2015, 12:20 PM

Having thought about it even more now, I kind of like it the way it is.

We can all give jipops the evil eye for selecting Utah.

PackMan97
03-23-2015, 12:21 PM
I picked Utah because Duke wasn't an option.

MW - UK, ND
East - State and State
South - Duke(Utah) and UCLA
West - Wisky and Zona

CDu
03-23-2015, 12:21 PM
I actually have 11 of the Sweet-16 teams (stupid UVa, stupid Baylor, stupid Maryland, stupid SMU, and stupid me for being bold and picking OSU over Arizona) and 6 of my 8 Elite-8 teams are still alive (stupid UVa and stupid Baylor). So I went with UK, Duke, Wisconsin, Arizona, Gonzaga, Notre Dame, Michigan State and NC State.

jipops
03-23-2015, 12:24 PM
Having thought about it even more now, I kind of like it the way it is.

We can all give jipops the evil eye for selecting Utah.

Yup, go ahead. I'm just staying true to my bracket picks from last week. This is one of the few sweet 16 match ups I picked correctly. Hopefully I'll get the outcome of this one wrong.

Troublemaker
03-23-2015, 12:24 PM
I picked Utah because Duke wasn't an option.

MW - UK, ND
East - State and State
South - Duke(Utah) and UCLA
West - Wisky and Zona

Darnit. I am a total failure at poll creation.

Troublemaker
03-23-2015, 12:28 PM
Yup, go ahead. I'm just staying true to my bracket picks from last week. This is one of the few sweet 16 match ups I picked correctly. Hopefully I'll get the outcome of this one wrong.

AIRFORCEDUKIE
03-23-2015, 12:36 PM
Read the post above. I'm assuming you're picking Duke because of the poll software.

So you're really selecting the 7 teams BESIDES Duke that will make it.

Ohh my bad, I typically go straight to the poll. Just like standardized test I didn't listen to no instructions, just let me fill in bubbles n go home.