PDA

View Full Version : NCAA "Hotties"

NancyCarol
03-22-2015, 11:48 AM
The "celebrity" website 'Hollywood Life" posted pics of the hotties playing NCAA ball. Among those mentioned are Oak and Quinn. I guess they are looking for a full court press off the court. Ah the Internet. http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/03/21/ncaa-march-madness-hottest-guys-basketball-tournament-pics/

lotusland
03-22-2015, 11:56 AM
Definitely not my area of expertise but I would have guessed Justise over Jah and Q.

mattman91
03-22-2015, 11:57 AM
The "celebrity" website 'Hollywood Life" posted pics of the hotties playing NCAA ball. Among those mentioned are Oak and Quinn. I guess they are looking for a full court press off the court. Ah the Internet. http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/03/21/ncaa-march-madness-hottest-guys-basketball-tournament-pics/

The article says Quinn is a freshman...LOL.

lotusland
03-22-2015, 12:51 PM
Maybe it means he's a "fresh" man.

DukeBlueHeart4
03-22-2015, 12:55 PM
Definitely not my area of expertise but I would have guessed Justise over Jah and Q.

Agreed. Though I was a high school student during the JJ Redick days and a college student during the John Scheyer days....not sure these boys can compete with them! :D

JNort
03-22-2015, 04:33 PM

Lol really? He's the scariest looking guy for sure

Eternal Outlaw
03-22-2015, 04:58 PM
Lol really? He's the scariest looking guy for sure

My wife thinks Justise could model, thinks he's the most handsome on the team pretty easily.

coldriver10
03-22-2015, 05:04 PM
Justise could absolutely be a model. Hottest guy on the team since Dahntay! :p

JNort
03-22-2015, 05:12 PM
Huh, we were thinking he constantly looks like he's on drugs. Lol cause he always has his eyes wide open and looking around like he is surprised. Just looks really alert I guess would be the better term So forget about the drugged out comment not that accurate now that I consider it.

Kfanarmy
03-22-2015, 05:35 PM
Leave it to Hollyweird to find the shallow end of everything.

Edouble
03-22-2015, 06:14 PM
Wow, I'm very surprised at what several posters have said about Justise.

I'm a heterosexual man, but even I know that Justise is absolutely gorgeous. I suppose JJ was pretty handsome, but Justise is in a league of his own. He very clearly has model quality good looks. Open up a fashion magazine some time. Justise has that kind of look. He is physically beautiful.

weezie
03-22-2015, 06:21 PM
He's a hairier near twin to Tyson Beckford....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyson_Beckford :o

hsheffield
03-22-2015, 06:52 PM
sorry boys, Justise is it. :cool:

killerleft
03-22-2015, 09:05 PM
Wow, I'm very surprised at what several posters have said about Justise.

I'm a heterosexual man, but even I know that Justise is absolutely gorgeous. I suppose JJ was pretty handsome, but Justise is in a league of his own. He very clearly has model quality good looks. Open up a fashion magazine some time. Justise has that kind of look. He is physically beautiful.

I have often thought that he should pursue a modeling career after four years at Duke!:o But, yes, I am surprised that some don't see Justise as a handsome fellow.

flyingdutchdevil
03-23-2015, 09:47 AM
...I give zero credibility to this article for the reason most posters have provided: where the hell is Justise? My wife liked JJ (JJ in college has nothing on JJ in the NBA though), but she loooooooves Justise. He's on her "list". I don't mind at all.

Justise is a beautiful human being. Get it together, interwebs!

David Bunkley
03-23-2015, 10:07 AM
Justise, then Quinn...

Now back to actual basketball.

Billy Dat
03-23-2015, 10:34 AM
This has got to be one of the most classic threads ever.

Surely K would vote for Demarcus and his "angelic eyes"

captmojo
03-23-2015, 10:34 AM
And to think I had UCLA cheerleaders in mind...

(slaps himself)

:o

DukeGirl4ever
03-23-2015, 11:23 AM
I stopped reading the article at Brice Johnson.
Seriously? I guess I need my eyes checked.

As a female who finds this "hottie" stuff interesting, I'm real surprised Ron Baker is not on there. I've loved him since I first laid eyes on him. :p