PDA

View Full Version : Hmmmmmmmmmmph.

EarlJam
09-20-2007, 05:13 PM
Whewwwwwwwww. What a day. I'm tired. My desk is a mess. Yawwwwwwwwwwwwn. Oh man. I wonder what Marv Albert is doing right now.

Just scratched my butt. My legs hurt. I love Sprite. I've had three cans of it today. Anyone rember Rondo and the Rondo Challenge? Do they still make Mello Yello?

Man. My phone chord is all twisted. I'm going to fix it. I can't believe it's 2007 and we're still using phones with chords. Such BS.

I gotta go by the dry cleaners today.

-EarlJam

Indoor66
09-20-2007, 05:14 PM
Whewwwwwwwww. What a day. I'm tired. My desk is a mess. Yawwwwwwwwwwwwn. Oh man. I wonder what Marv Albert is doing right now.

Just scratched my butt. My legs hurt. I love Sprite. I've had three cans of it today. Anyone rember Rondo and the Rondo Challenge? Do they still make Mello Yello?

Man. My phone chord is all twisted. I'm going to fix it. I can't believe it's 2007 and we're still using phones with chords. Such BS.

-EarlJam

An apparent ADD attack?

BlueDevilBaby
09-20-2007, 05:20 PM
I love you, EarlJam. You make me laugh every darn day.:D

DevilAlumna
09-20-2007, 05:33 PM

-EarlJam

Zzzzzzzz... what, huh? I'm awake, I'm awake, the answer is three!

Oh, huh? Oh, right. The class is over, I can leave now.

EarlJam
09-20-2007, 05:37 PM

That reminds me of the year 1994. I had worked 3rd shift as a security guard (pause for laughter) and had an 11:00 a.m. history class at Elon. I had been up for about 30 hours. During the class, I fell asleep. I woke up after a girl elbowed me in the arm. I turned to her and realized I had drool running from the corner of my mouth all the way down my shirt. Nice.

A shining moment to be sure.

-EarlJam

wilson
09-20-2007, 07:14 PM
That reminds me of the year 1994. I had worked 3rd shift as a security guard (pause for laughter) and had an 11:00 a.m. history class at Elon. I had been up for about 30 hours. During the class, I fell asleep. I woke up after a girl elbowed me in the arm. I turned to her and realized I had drool running from the corner of my mouth all the way down my shirt. Nice.

A shining moment to be sure.

-EarlJam

I was informed at the end of a session of my freshman econ class at Duke (one that met in the Gross Chem lecture hall with about 200 people) that I had snored all the way through the class. Thanks for waking me up, other 199 people around me. I really appreciate it.

colchar
09-20-2007, 09:38 PM
What a day.

I hear ya'.

I'm tired.

Me too.

My desk is a mess.

Yours and mine both.

I wonder what Marv Albert is doing right now.

Who cares?

Just scratched my butt.

Thanks for sharing.

My legs hurt.

Go find some hot blonde to massage them for you. If you have to pay her to do so then I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

I love Sprite.

Cream soda is better.

I've had three cans of it today.

Better hope your legs don't give out on the way to the can. That could get messy.

Anyone rember Rondo and the Rondo Challenge?

No.

Do they still make Mello Yello?

Yes.

My phone chord is all twisted.

Fair enough. But whose fault is that?

I'm going to fix it.

Why bother? It'll only twist again.

I can't believe it's 2007 and we're still using phones with chords.

Who is this "we" you're referring to? I think what you meant to say was "I can't believe it's 2007 and I am still using phones with cords.

Such BS.

By that do you mean this post or life in general?

See what happens when you drink three cans of sprite and have sore legs that give out on the way to the can? I'm tellin' ya', get the damned massage

captmojo
09-21-2007, 08:46 AM
See what happens when you drink three cans of sprite

...and it's not mixed with bourbon?;)

Windsor
09-21-2007, 10:51 AM

WRONG!! The answer is 42. The answer to everything is 42

EarlJam
09-21-2007, 11:31 AM
Today I am writing a press release about software that creates 3-D models of buildings for architects. Three things I'd rather be doing than writing a release on this subject:

1. Licking Eric Montross' underwear
2. Cage match with a Silverback gorilla
3. Have my toenails and fingernails ripped off one by one, then slide down a sliding board, naked, with fresh razors sticking out of the bottom third of the slide before landing in the deep end of a swimming pool filled with rubbing alcohol and salt.

-EarlJam

P.S. Yes, I'm whining like a baby. But it's Friday, so I'm happy. So there.

colchar
09-21-2007, 11:40 AM

I'm not sure that is correct. I was always taught that, when all else fails, X=8.

colchar
09-21-2007, 11:44 AM
Today I am writing a press release about software that creates 3-D models of buildings for architects. Three things I'd rather be doing than writing a release on this subject:

1. Licking Eric Montross' underwear

You are a sick, sick man. But I'm sure it can be arranged if you really want to do this. I mean, there has to be some Tarhole who saved his underwear after a game.

2. Cage match with a Silverback gorilla

My money is on the silverback.

3. Have my toenails and fingernails ripped off one by one, then slide down a sliding board, naked, with fresh razors sticking out of the bottom third of the slide before landing in the deep end of a swimming pool filled with rubbing alcohol and salt.

This can be arranged.

EarlJam
09-21-2007, 11:46 AM
I'm not sure that is correct. I was always taught that, when all else fails, X=8.

V=8.

Forty-two comes through when you do that voo doo that you do when you two feel blue and have the urge to doo doo or moo like cows do.

I'm not wasted, but I am in a mood.

-EarlJam

Lavabe
09-21-2007, 11:47 AM
P.S. Yes, I'm whining like a baby. But it's Friday, so I'm happy. So there.

It's Friday, EarlJam. As Spicoli would say:
http://www.betteroffdead80s.com/images/spicoli.jpg

Hey Bud! Let's party!!

Cheers,
Lavabe

EarlJam
09-21-2007, 11:49 AM
You are a sick, sick man. But I'm sure it can be arranged if you really want to do this. I mean, there has to be some Tarhole who saved his underwear after a game.

My money is on the silverback.

This can be arranged.

Okay, I take back the part about Eric Montross' underwear. I'd rather write the release, seriously. That was too much.

Regarding the silverback gorilla, I'll be enclosed in a Samsonite suitcase. Does that increase my odds?

As for the nails and pool and such, well, just seems like a lot of preparation. Ah, I'll just write the release.

-EarlJam

colchar
09-21-2007, 12:16 PM
Okay, I take back the part about Eric Montross' underwear. I'd rather write the release, seriously. That was too much.

No kidding.

Regarding the silverback gorilla, I'll be enclosed in a Samsonite suitcase. Does that increase my odds?

I doubt it. My money is still on the silverback.

As for the nails and pool and such, well, just seems like a lot of preparation. Ah, I'll just write the release.

No worries, we'll do the prep. You just have to go through with it. Heck, we'll even call the ambulance for you once its over.

EarlJam
09-21-2007, 12:20 PM
On a serious note: Curious: What is Operation Jubilee (1942)???

-EarlJam

Windsor
09-21-2007, 01:02 PM

Forty-two comes through when you do that voo doo that you do when you two feel blue and have the urge to doo doo or moo like cows do.

-EarlJam

Who knew!

(I couldn't resist)

Johnboy
09-21-2007, 01:06 PM
On a serious note: Curious: What is Operation Jubilee (1942)???

-EarlJam

The Raid on Dieppe (http://users.pandora.be/dave.depickere/Text/dieppe.html): August 19, 1942

colchar
09-21-2007, 02:00 PM
The Raid on Dieppe (http://users.pandora.be/dave.depickere/Text/dieppe.html): August 19, 1942

Thanks Johnboy...I hadn't logged back onto the boards until just now so hadn't had a chance to respond.

cato
09-21-2007, 04:46 PM

Well, to be precise, that's the answer to life, the universe and everything.

DevilAlumna
09-21-2007, 05:13 PM

I was channeling Peppermint Patty (who always woke up to give the wrong answer):

http://www.mbaker.columbiastate.edu/cartoons_gifs/peanuts8b.gif
http://www.mbaker.columbiastate.edu/cartoons_gifs/peanuts8c.gif