PDA

View Full Version : DBR Podcast Episode 16: Laura Keeley helps preview the postseason

Dev11
03-09-2015, 09:58 AM
I didn't have time for time stamps last night, but this week we're bringing you an extra long podcast because there were too much going on this week.

The first half is the usual crew -- Jason, Donald, and Sam -- discussing all the things you'd expect in an action-packed week for Duke and ACC.

The second half, starting around the 48:00 mark, features an interview with Laura Keeley reviewing the ACC season and looking ahead at the ACC and NCAA tournaments.

Links:
Soundcloud (https://soundcloud.com/dbrpodcast)
iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/dbr-podcast/id954964236?mt=2)
Stitcher (http://app.stitcher.com/browse/feed/58077/details)

pamtar
03-09-2015, 01:28 PM
Great stuff! Thanks guys!

Billy Dat
03-09-2015, 05:34 PM
Once again, thrilled to hear Jason barely control his rage when discussing the Tar Heels.

Keeley is a solid guest, well done.

I liked the disagreement over Justise's kicking antics.

I was looking for the pod before it posted wanting to get your takes and previews, you are becoming part of my weekly habit. I hope you guys are planning to go year round. There are plenty of Duke-related basketball topics to chop up in the offseason.

JasonEvans
03-09-2015, 05:44 PM
Once again, thrilled to hear Jason barely control his rage when discussing the Tar Heels.

Keeley is a solid guest, well done.

I liked the disagreement over Justise's kicking antics.

I was looking for the pod before it posted wanting to get your takes and previews, you are becoming part of my weekly habit. I hope you guys are planning to go year round. There are plenty of Duke-related basketball topics to chop up in the offseason.

Thanks, Billy. Just yesterday we started discussing what happens when the basketball season ends (other than the usual period of mourning -- win or lose, I am always sad when the season is over). We plan to continue to do weekly podcasts through at least the NBA draft. Our focus will shift more to recruiting and various NBA Draft decisions, as well as how various Dukies in the NBA are doing. We also plan/hope to have more guests on during the off-season to keep things interesting.

We may ratchet back a bit after the draft, though I doubt we ever go more than 2 or 3 weeks without doing something. We will be back to weekly broadcasts in the fall for football season and basketball pre-season.

At least, that is the current plan. Life and news could always intervene and change tings up. It will also depend on how eager the audience is for us to continue ;)

-Jason "thanks to Donald for handling the edit of this week's episode -- first time I've been able to take a week off from audio editing" Evans

Duvall
03-09-2015, 05:45 PM

There are two kinds of Tar Heels: devout and fallen.

blazindw
03-09-2015, 07:30 PM
Thanks, Billy. Just yesterday we started discussing what happens when the basketball season ends (other than the usual period of mourning -- win or lose, I am always sad when the season is over). We plan to continue to do weekly podcasts through at least the NBA draft. Our focus will shift more to recruiting and various NBA Draft decisions, as well as how various Dukies in the NBA are doing. We also plan/hope to have more guests on during the off-season to keep things interesting.

We may ratchet back a bit after the draft, though I doubt we ever go more than 2 or 3 weeks without doing something. We will be back to weekly broadcasts in the fall for football season and basketball pre-season.

At least, that is the current plan. Life and news could always intervene and change tings up. It will also depend on how eager the audience is for us to continue ;)

-Jason "thanks to Donald for handling the edit of this week's episode -- first time I've been able to take a week off from audio editing" Evans

FWIW, we're planning on the season recap being sometime after April 6th. ;)