PDA

View Full Version : Duke-Navy: Anyone Going?

blazindw
09-19-2007, 02:12 PM
Hey all,

Just trying to see who all's going to be at the game on Saturday in Annapolis. I'm excited, I've heard games at Navy are very fun to attend. Just seeing who all will be in the house to help root Duke to win #2!

4decadedukie
09-19-2007, 03:38 PM
My wife and I will be there. We have gone to several (perhaps six) recent Duke - Navy games, both in Durham and in Annapolis and they are great fun (even better, when we win). The Duke (Alumni Association/Duke Club of Washington and Iron Dukes) tailgate starts at 1000 and the tent is located proximate to the water tower that adjoins Navy - Marine Corps memorial Stadium.

VaDukie
09-19-2007, 03:41 PM
I'll be watching the game somewhere in Durham, likely Devine's.

Uncle Drew
09-19-2007, 06:14 PM
Duke vs. Navy will be on television? What network?

JBDuke
09-20-2007, 03:42 AM

I believe it's scheduled to be broadcast on CSTV.

Bob Green
09-20-2007, 07:48 AM

Unfortunately, not on Armed Forces TV. Not even taped delay - Army at B.C. will be shown taped delay but no AFRTS love for Duke at Navy.

ehdg
09-20-2007, 10:25 AM
Unfortunately, not on Armed Forces TV. Not even taped delay - Army at B.C. will be shown taped delay but no AFRTS love for Duke at Navy.

That's very interesting, I always assumed that the Armed Forces TV would give all the Army, Navy and Air Force games plus what ever else game they thought would be of interest.

4decadedukie
09-20-2007, 10:29 AM
That's very interesting, I always assumed that the Armed Forces TV would give all the Army, Navy and Air Force games plus what ever else game they thought would be of interest.

Not a well funded element of the military establishment.