PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated

Saratoga2
09-19-2007, 12:46 PM
I logged in and was recognized, I am on the users list and have been a regular contributor, except for this summer, yet after having written a new message, I get the page that says I am either not logged in or some other malady has struck. My inputs generally are not getting in for some reason unknown to me. I took pains with the last one but it is lost in cyber space. Darn it, I am frustrated.

-jk
09-19-2007, 02:56 PM
Do you have any sort of cookie management? The vBulletin system uses cookies to keep track of who is logged in.

-jk

JBDuke
09-19-2007, 03:57 PM
I logged in and was recognized, I am on the users list and have been a regular contributor, except for this summer, yet after having written a new message, I get the page that says I am either not logged in or some other malady has struck. My inputs generally are not getting in for some reason unknown to me. I took pains with the last one but it is lost in cyber space. Darn it, I am frustrated.

I ran into this myself until I selected the "Remember Me" option under the login field. I think when you take a few minutes to compose a message, it doesn't register as activity, and so you will be auto-logged off unless you have selected the "Remember Me" feature.