PDA

View Full Version : Man Seeking Woman on FX

AIRFORCEDUKIE
02-21-2015, 09:41 AM
Has anyone seen this show yet? I just started watching it the other day, and watched all the episodes back to back that were out. Its hilarious. Here is a clip of one of my favorite scenes. It probably won't appeal to some of you older folks who don't know what its like to date in this new digital age. But for the 18-40 crowd this is comedic gold.

http://youtu.be/6A4Spxwvajo

luburch
02-21-2015, 07:19 PM
I watched the first episode and thought it was the single worst show I had ever seen.

AIRFORCEDUKIE
02-22-2015, 07:50 PM
Try the second episode...

AIRFORCEDUKIE
02-22-2015, 07:51 PM
And haven't you watched the Bachelorette?

HaveFunExpectToWin
02-24-2015, 02:15 PM
I watched the first episode and thought it was the single worst show I had ever seen.

The troll scene made me queasy, but I made it all the way to the part where his ex is dating Hitler. Then I had to stop. Spoiler?

AIRFORCEDUKIE
02-24-2015, 02:30 PM
The troll scene made me queasy, but I made it all the way to the part where his ex is dating Hitler. Then I had to stop. Spoiler?

Not for me, the first episodes are a bit weird but they get increasingly more entertaining as they keep cranking them out. There's an episode about Cupid going to rehab that is wonderful.

camion
02-26-2015, 08:04 AM
I watched the one last night about the wedding. While I like the concept of the show I didn't find much humor in the finished product. For me it was mostly disconcerting and depressing.