GO TO HELL carolina! Go To Hell!

http://www.crazietalk.net/ourhouse/images/smilies/devil9f.gif http://www.crazietalk.net/ourhouse/images/smilies/devil9f.gif http://www.crazietalk.net/ourhouse/images/smilies/devil9f.gif http://www.crazietalk.net/ourhouse/images/smilies/devil9f.gif

peloton
02-15-2015, 02:25 PM
Ozzie, I was just wondering mins ago when you were going to start this (obligatory) thread...things wouldn't be the same without it. Man, it's mighty brisk here in most of NC but as we all know, it's hot as hell (well, because it is Hell) up on The Hill. I understand that the Triangle may be seeing some snow soon but I suspect that one specific area in the Triangle will see none. GTHC, GTH!!

OldPhiKap
02-15-2015, 02:42 PM
9F!!!!!!!!! Go Duke!!!!!!!

bbosbbos
02-15-2015, 02:46 PM
9f9f9f9f9f9f9f9f9f9f9f9f9f9f9f9f9f9f9f9f9f9f9f9f9f 9f9f9f9f9f9f9f

hudlow
02-15-2015, 03:40 PM
If I my momma was in jail in Durham and my sister was stranded in Chapel Hill....

I'd go get my sister first.

9F9F9F

GO DUKE!

hud

sagegrouse
02-15-2015, 04:14 PM
It's unseasonably warm here in the Rocky Mountains, which means that the fires below are being stoked for............................. Carolina to go to hell!!

hurleyfor3
02-15-2015, 08:06 PM
It's unseasonably warm here in the Rocky Mountains, which means that the fires below are being stoked for............................. Carolina to go to hell!!

It was yesterday. Today was like a Chicago winter day. Reminds me of the, um, hell I escaped.

Nine eff.

DevilWearsPrada
02-16-2015, 12:25 PM
Thanks Ozzie for starting the Status Check thread!
And ditto to what you said!!!!

GTHC GTHC GTHC GTHC
9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F

House G
02-16-2015, 01:40 PM

Which means they'll need a lot of these:

https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2550/4128397298_71be0c2ed1.jpg

OZZIE4DUKE
02-16-2015, 04:15 PM
When the weatherman (or woman) says that it will start snowing at 4 pm, they don't really mean it. Sometime around 4, but don't bet the house on it. Well, that was today's forecast for Greensboro. At 3:55 I went outside and there were a few snow flurries, very small pellets more like a drizzle, but white. At 4:00 exactly, it started snowing in earnest. I offer a tip o' the cap to the local weather forecasters! http://www.crazietalk.net/ourhouse/images/smilies/16.gif

That said, carolina will definitely be going to HELL on Wednesday evening! I just hope the roads are good enough for us to get to Cameron and witness the event! http://www.crazietalk.net/ourhouse/images/smilies/devil9f.gif

Trinity09
02-16-2015, 04:41 PM
Roy knew, Dean knew, and carolina can go to hell.

Billy Dat
02-16-2015, 05:35 PM
Nine Eff! (because apparently 9F! is too few characters)

-jk
02-16-2015, 05:59 PM
Here in Merland, we've set record low temps the last few days. Now we're getting the biggest snowstorm of the season.

The only logical conclusion is all the heat is being sucked into the triangle - and that a hole has opened, and unc is being pulled straight into hell!

So, imagine that! Carolina is going to Hell! 9F! All is right in the universe!

Go Duke!

-jk

Bob Green
02-16-2015, 06:08 PM
It is snowing in Hampton Roads with heavy snow forecast overnight between 10 pm and 1 am. 9F!

DU82
02-16-2015, 07:46 PM
Here in Merland, we've set record low temps the last few days. Now we're getting the biggest snowstorm of the season.

The only logical conclusion is all the heat is being sucked into the triangle - and that a hole has opened, and unc is being pulled straight into hell!

So, imagine that! Carolina is going to Hell! 9F! All is right in the universe!

Go Duke!

-jk

The low Wednesday night after the game will be 8 (Thursday's low will be 1.) That's in Durham, clearly the hole is in Chapel Hill. (I guess that's redundant.)

(At least we should have a bonfire to keep warm!)

jv001
02-16-2015, 09:10 PM
The low Wednesday night after the game will be 8 (Thursday's low will be 1.) That's in Durham, clearly the hole is in Chapel Hill. (I guess that's redundant.)

(At least we should have a bonfire to keep warm!)

Think the cheaters will try pay back and say they can't get to Durham because of the weather? :cool: GoDuke!

Dev11
02-16-2015, 10:32 PM
I mentioned on the podcast that Denver was experiencing lovely spring weather this past week. It snowed Sunday and most of today. I blame Chapel Hill for taking away all the heat.

alteran
02-16-2015, 11:56 PM
Think the cheaters will try pay back and say they can't get to Durham because of the weather? :cool: GoDuke!

Nope. Whenever Ol' Roy's bus loses traction, he just throws a player or two under there and the tires get a grip.

Beat the cheats! GTHCGTH

oldnavy
02-17-2015, 10:33 AM
Nope. Whenever Ol' Roy's bus loses traction, he just throws a player or two under there and the tires get a grip.

Beat the cheats! GTHCGTH

I suspect that they will make every effort to come, just so they can say they are better than Duke, because they didn't let the weather stop them....

Of course they will probably commandeer a couple of snow plows and salt/sand trucks to run interference for them at the taxpayers expense to get to Durham, but I fully expect them to show up Wednesday.

OH! I almost forgot! GTHC, GTH!!

brevity
02-17-2015, 04:38 PM
I suspect that they will make every effort to come, just so they can say they are better than Duke, because they didn't let the weather stop them....

Of course they will probably commandeer a couple of snow plows and salt/sand trucks to run interference for them at the taxpayers expense to get to Durham, but I fully expect them to show up Wednesday.

They'll make it because:

1. The road FROM hell is also paved with good intentions;
2. If all else fails, Bubba Cunningham and Larry Fedora will each write a check to pay for helicopter rides.

kmspeaks
02-17-2015, 06:07 PM
They'll make it because:

1. The road FROM hell is also paved with good intentions;
2. If all else fails, Bubba Cunningham and Larry Fedora will each write a check to pay for helicopter rides.

Is that before or after they internally float the idea of using the players' meal check? If there's no team meal how will Roy be able to discipline his players?

9F

fidel
02-17-2015, 09:12 PM
Thank you Ozzie all is right with the world when the STATUS CHECK arrives...

9F.

ricks68
02-17-2015, 09:22 PM
Definitely will suck the heat out of Asheville after we send them to hell by game's end, as it is predicted to hit -4 at my home on the mountain after it's over.:):D:)

9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F

ricks

jacone21
02-18-2015, 09:36 AM
It's controlled burn season down here in the Georgia pines. They are setting the forests ablaze to clear the underbrush, and smoke is almost always in the air. But today, there's an acrid, sulfur-like smell. Could it be the putrid scent of Hell rolling in on the northerly wind from Chapel Hill? Yes... Yes... I think so.

mattman91
02-18-2015, 09:38 AM
Boss man just asked me to stay at work late tonight...HAHAHAHAHA yeah right.

Go to Hell Carolina, Got to HELL!

mattman91
02-18-2015, 09:42 AM
Definitely will suck the heat out of Asheville after we send them to hell by game's end, as it is predicted to hit -4 at my home on the mountain after it's over.:):D:)

9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F 9F

ricks

By the way if feels here right now, I think they already have.

9F!

moonpie23
02-18-2015, 09:55 AM
9F9F9F9F9F9F9F9F9F9F9F9F9F9F9F9F9F9F (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2CQW1BFOOs)

AIRFORCEDUKIE
02-18-2015, 10:39 AM
Boss man just asked me to stay at work late tonight...HAHAHAHAHA yeah right.

Go to Hell Carolina, Got to HELL!

Weird the regional managers around here want us lower level managers to meet them for dinner tonight around 8:30 to discuss impending retirements of older guys and possible chances for advancement. Sorry but my career is not worth missing a Duke and Carolina game for. In the spirit of that here is a list of things I've skipped in the past for Duke and Carolina games.

Military Promotion Ceremony

A cousins wedding

My brothers Birthday party

My best friends sons baptism

An opportunity to meet Jennifer Love Hewitt

A date with a bikini model for a calendar

A double date with my buddy who had just got engaged to a Dolphins Cheerleader (her friend was also a phins cheerleader)

And my personal favorite was when I was in Iraq and we had mortar fire incoming and the alarm sounded for us to seek hardened shelters...(I stayed right in front of the only TV around 3am Iraq time eating a stuffed crust pizza hut pizza not
praying that I wouldn't get hit by a mortar, but instead praying that DUKE would be victorious) Side note: my first sergeant was well aware of my obsession and didn't say a word to me as he walked back in to make sure there was no damage, he just smiled and grabbed a slice of my pizza and went on his way. Also no injuries or damage, 15 mortars hit and didn't hit anything of value; Duke won.

Perhaps this rivalry is a danger to me...

I may have exaggerated the pizza hut stuffed crust pizza, but it was def a pizza and in my head I remember it being stuffed crust...Dont judge me

duketaylor
02-18-2015, 12:44 PM
Let's see.....coldest air for some since 1899, yet......

Weather channel showing chance of thundersnow for Durham tonite. Very appropriate, the immense heat within all the cold air.
9F9F9F9F

Blacksburg also forecast for thundersnow-amazing.
Maybe Jim Cantore will be in Durham tonight��

captmojo
02-18-2015, 12:53 PM
Weird the regional managers around here want us lower level managers to meet them for dinner tonight around 8:30 to discuss impending retirements of older guys and possible chances for advancement. Sorry but my career is not worth missing a Duke and Carolina game for. In the spirit of that here is a list of things I've skipped in the past for Duke and Carolina games.

Military Promotion Ceremony

A cousins wedding

My brothers Birthday party

My best friends sons baptism

An opportunity to meet Jennifer Love Hewitt

A date with a bikini model for a calendar

A double date with my buddy who had just got engaged to a Dolphins Cheerleader (her friend was also a phins cheerleader)

And my personal favorite was when I was in Iraq and we had mortar fire incoming and the alarm sounded for us to seek hardened shelters...(I stayed right in front of the only TV around 3am Iraq time eating a stuffed crust pizza hut pizza not
praying that I wouldn't get hit by a mortar, but instead praying that DUKE would be victorious) Side note: my first sergeant was well aware of my obsession and didn't say a word to me as he walked back in to make sure there was no damage, he just smiled and grabbed a slice of my pizza and went on his way. Also no injuries or damage, 15 mortars hit and didn't hit anything of value; Duke won.

Perhaps this rivalry is a danger to me...

I may have exaggerated the pizza hut stuffed crust pizza, but it was def a pizza and in my head I remember it being stuffed crust...Don't judge me
Some people have NO sense to be empathetic. Wanker them!
Wanker the holes too. I blame them for all the winter weather. What a pathetic appeal to the creator, for their wishing for snowy conditions so they could be able to blame their impending loss on a timely arrival to the venue.Wanker them again, soundly.
For these, and many other reasons, may the holes be wankered often, and repeatedly tonight, and every other night, forever. Amen.

The snow alone cannot hide the fact that gates are open, specifically, for tarholians to drop through. Down they go, deep into the bottomless pit, never to be conjured forth again.

Ohh, gotta go. There's another Dean tribute on ESPN.

superdave
02-18-2015, 01:09 PM
My coworker has all the Unc SI covers framed in his office. I am going to tape Coach K's sportsman of the year cover over Dean's and see how long it takes for him to walk down here to visit.

GTHC

throatybeard
02-18-2015, 01:16 PM
I just found out Carolina has a course called Introduction to Art.

All the athletes line up to shake Chansky's hand, and then they get three hours of credit for it.

superdave
02-18-2015, 01:27 PM

All the athletes line up to shake Chansky's hand, and then they get three hours of credit for it.

Keep them coming....

OldPhiKap
02-18-2015, 01:59 PM

(Archaeology credits also available upon request)

OZZIE4DUKE
02-18-2015, 03:51 PM

That's classic, Throaty! Love it! Did you know that his online email password at his place of employment is 9f9f9f? True story. One of our readers here set it up for year 3 years ago! And he's never changed it! :cool: http://www.crazietalk.net/ourhouse/images/smilies/devil9f.gifhttp://www.crazietalk.net/ourhouse/images/smilies/devil9f.gifhttp://www.crazietalk.net/ourhouse/images/smilies/devil9f.gif

kcduke75
02-18-2015, 05:31 PM
It's icy and snowing at Q Shack and 9f9f9f9f9f9f9f9f.

See you in Card!!

TKG
02-18-2015, 05:39 PM
I dislike the Tar Heels.

OZZIE4DUKE
02-18-2015, 08:27 PM
We are safely in Cameron! LGD GTHc 9F!

Newton_14
02-18-2015, 08:29 PM
The local weather is so confused its breaking records...

Time to send the lowlife scumbag two decade+ cheaters to hell!! 9F

Newton_14 goin dark until post game celebration!!

mattman91
02-18-2015, 08:55 PM
Status check:

9F9F9F9F9F!

Go to Hell Carolina Go to Hell!

Lets go Duke!!!!!!

Wooooooooo

*drops mic*

killerleft
02-18-2015, 09:10 PM
GTHC! Gametime! Go Duke!!!!!!!

OldPhiKap
02-19-2015, 07:42 AM
I'm glad to report that the Status of the Union is Good.