PDA

View Full Version : Quinn Cook Now ACC FT% Leader

SilkyJ
02-14-2015, 11:04 PM
Quinn is now qualified, I beliveve, having exceeded the 2.5 FTA/g minimum. According to ESPN that's the minimum...link doesn't have him on there yet, but should tomorrow at or around the 10 spot nationwide. After tonight he's hit 59/65 for 90.8% in 25 games, or 2.6 FTA/g.

Oh Tyus is the current ACC leader, so we'll have the top 2 spots. What a weapon, or maybe shield is more apropos.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/statistics/player/_/stat/free-throws

P.S. Here's a link to the ACC leaders: http://stats.washingtonpost.com/cbk/leaders.asp?stat=09&conf=006

Duke3517
02-15-2015, 07:12 AM
Tremendous luxury to have especially in March! You don't want to have your best free shooter to be under 80 percent come tournament time. Duke has two over 90 percent.

Clay Feet POF
02-15-2015, 10:53 AM
Tremendous luxury to have especially in March! You don't want to have your best free shooter to be under 80 percent come tournament time. Duke has two over 90 percent.

And the beat goes on next year with Luke and Grayson!!

jv001
02-15-2015, 04:25 PM
And the beat goes on next year with Luke and Grayson!!

Don't count out Tyus just yet, it might be 3 players at or around 90% GoDuke!

Clay Feet POF
02-15-2015, 04:57 PM
Don't count out Tyus just yet, it might be 3 players at or around 90% GoDuke!

Yeah I'm leaning he stays one more year, not because of his skilsl, but he needs to build his body to the NBA level. There's a greater chance of injuries at his present body type. Also I think his draft status goes up with one more year of experience at Duke.

If that happens, it might give Oakafor another thing to think about.

gep
02-15-2015, 05:55 PM
Yeah I'm leaning he stays one more year, not because of his skilsl, but he needs to build his body to the NBA level. There's a greater chance of injuries at his present body type. Also I think his draft status goes up with one more year of experience at Duke.

If that happens, it might give Oakafor another thing to think about.

I thought about this when I read the article with Jahlil and his father... where Jahlil said he really loved being at Duke. Jahlil and Tyus were friends from 3rd grade, and became best friends... to the point of selecting the same school and committing at the same time. Now, imagine if Jahlil were to go before Tyus... maybe like one leaving the other behind. As posted above, just more thing to think about. Interesting...:cool: