PDA

View Full Version : GT?

ncexnyc
02-03-2015, 10:43 PM
How is it we don't already have a thread previewing our next game?

Kedsy
02-03-2015, 10:56 PM
How is it we don't already have a thread previewing our next game?

We do (http://forums.dukebasketballreport.com/forums/showthread.php?35161-MBB-Georgia-Tech-Duke-February-4-7-pm-%28ESPN2%29). It was just on the second page.

ncexnyc
02-03-2015, 11:03 PM
We do (http://forums.dukebasketballreport.com/forums/showthread.php?35161-MBB-Georgia-Tech-Duke-February-4-7-pm-%28ESPN2%29). It was just on the second page.
Thank you for pointing it out to me. I hope we aren't selling GT short.

I'd hate to see the team have a mental let down after what's recently transpired.

freshmanjs
02-03-2015, 11:05 PM
Thank you for pointing it out to me. I hope we aren't selling GT short.

I'd hate to see the team have a mental let down after what's recently transpired.

not sure that the recency of posting to the GT pregame thread has anything to do with how the team is preparing for the game or viewing the opponent

gofurman
02-03-2015, 11:11 PM
Gt is dangerous. So many
Close games. Lost to NC state by 1 in OT. Lost to bc by 2. Lost to a great nDame team in double OT and then by 3 then beat the stuffin' outta Miami by 20!!! These guys are scary to me. Step on em early and often. Trap game

ncexnyc
02-03-2015, 11:30 PM
not sure that the recency of posting to the GT pregame thread has anything to do with how the team is preparing for the game or viewing the opponent
If the fanbase of a team is taking the opposition lightly and not discussing the game very much, I don't believe it's that much of a stretch to think the players may not be that stoked for the game as well.

Edouble
02-04-2015, 01:49 AM
Gt is dangerous. So many
Close games. Lost to NC state by 1 in OT.

Are you writing in free verse?

Edouble
02-04-2015, 01:51 AM
If the fanbase of a team is taking the opposition lightly and not discussing the game very much, I don't believe it's that much of a stretch to think the players may not be that stoked for the game as well.

Yeah, coaching staff too. I'd be surprised if K even watched any game tape. Probably playing racquetball all week.

Bob Green
02-04-2015, 04:44 AM
Let's discuss the game in the pregame thread. This one is closed. Thanks!