PDA

View Full Version : Limited Roster Again Next Year?

DukeInCA
01-31-2015, 11:01 PM
Just by the looks of it, we could easily lose Winslow, Jah, and Tyus, in addition to Quin. At the moment we are only bringing in 3 (Obi, Jeter, Kennard). Who are we realistically recruiting for this recruiting class that we most likely will add, if anybody? Will we need a transfor senior (doubt we would ever do that as this is a program built on family and tradition, not brining in one year patch pieces). Lets hear your thoughts.

NashvilleDevil
01-31-2015, 11:06 PM
Just by the looks of it, we could easily lose Winslow, Jah, and Tyus, in addition to Quin. At the moment we are only bringing in 3 (Obi, Jeter, Kennard). Who are we realistically recruiting for this recruiting class that we most likely will add, if anybody? Will we need a transfor senior (doubt we would ever do that as this is a program built on family and tradition, not brining in one year patch pieces). Lets hear your thoughts.

After a game like that and a good three months left this year you want to talk about next year's roster? How about we worry about next year's roster next year?

uh_no
01-31-2015, 11:10 PM
After a game like that and a good three months left this year you want to talk about next year's roster? How about we worry about next year's roster next year?

but how will we figure out who will get all the minutes if we don't start bickering about it now???

Newton_14
01-31-2015, 11:11 PM

You read my mind! We just pull off one of the biggest wins in a long time on the road against the Number 2 team in the country coming off a 3 day stretch of brutal adversity, and someone thinks NOW is the time to pour cold water over everyone's head to dampen the excitement? I don't get it. What our roster looks like next year is the FURTHEST thing in my mind at the moment.

A crazy and unreal time to create and toss up a thread of this nature.

Celebrate the big win tonight folks, and focus on the remainder of the year with the kids we DO have on this current team's roster.

We have all summer to worry about next year's roster.

With that, this thread is now officially closed. Geez wheez Louise...