PDA

View Full Version : DBR Podcast #8 - 1K, StJ, ND, Va, and UNC CHEATS!

JasonEvans
01-26-2015, 08:53 AM
The latest edition of the DBR Podcast (https://soundcloud.com/dbrpodcast/episode-8-12515) is online. Thanks to the hard work of BlazinDW, you can now add it to your podcast library (or whatever it is called) via Stitcher Radio and iTunes. I have no idea how that stuff is done, but if you know what I am talking about then you probably know how to do it ;)

This week we discuss...

:10 - Welcome from Donald Wine to Sam Klein and Jason Evans
1:30 - Thoughts on the St. John's game
8:50 - Our favorite moments from the 1K celebration
11:30 - Reflections on the Pitt game and some comments about Winslow's aches and pains
16:20 - Previewing Notre Dame
23:40 - Previewing Virginia
32:20 - Comments on the UNC Class Action Lawsuit
37:55 - Player of the Week
40:30 - Special thanks to Marshall Plumlee for serving his nation
43:25 - Goodbyes!

-Jason "please please give us comments and criticism... we want to get better" Evans

blazindw
01-26-2015, 10:55 AM
If you have subscribed to us via iTunes or Stitcher Radio and have your podcasts set to push new ones, you should already have it waiting for you this morning. Perfect to listen to especially for you folks in the Northeast while you're waiting for the biggest blizzards of the century since last year's blizzard of the century!

Also, if you're so inclined, leave reviews! This helps us become more searchable, particularly on iTunes, and it lets us know how we're doing. Tell your Duke friends about it and, as always, thanks for listening!

JasonEvans
01-28-2015, 03:04 PM
Reminder... if you want some analysis of what we will face tonight in Notre Dame, the podcast has a preview at the 16:00 mark. Here's a hint... they like to shoot the three ;)

-Jason

Dev11
01-28-2015, 05:50 PM
Reminder... if you want some analysis of what we will face tonight in Notre Dame, the podcast has a preview at the 16:00 mark. Here's a hint... they like to shoot the three ;)

-Jason

Also, Jerian Grant can jump higher than I can.