PDA

View Full Version : Duke - Louisville Rerun or download?

evrim
01-18-2015, 02:48 AM
Where can I watch the Duke - Louisville game? I screwed up my DVR recording. Or download?

Indoor66
01-18-2015, 08:26 AM
Where can I watch the Duke - Louisville game? I screwed up my DVR recording. Or download?

I'm with you. I got home and checked the Recorder and, oops, no game. Any help out there? I can't find it on ESPN or ESPN3.

SoCalDukeFan
01-18-2015, 09:16 AM
I emailed ESPN and got this reply

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Unless noted otherwise, replays are generally available for viewing within one hour of the live event ending.

Some events, such as Major League Baseball games and Monday Night Football will not be posted for replay. There are also special circumstances where we cannot post a replay until the following day. However, the desired game, #4 Duke vs. #6 Louisville (M Basketball), will not be available for replay.

If you have additional questions about a specific event, please write back and provide the name of the event and date/time of the live broadcast.

Please keep in mind that replays are only available for ESPN3 programming. Programming broadcast live on WatchESPN from ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, ESPNEWS, ESPN Deportes, SEC Network, Goal Line and Buzzer Beater that is not broadcast on ESPN3 will not be made available for replay.

For live assistance with this or any other issue, please call Customer Care at 1-888-549-3776 (ESPN) between 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 a.m. EST.

Regards,

Evidently they had technical difficulities and lost the last minute and half of the game or something, which may be the reason.

I have heard that the Blue Devil Network app which costs $10 has the game. I don't have the app.

SoCal

Ima Facultiwyfe
01-18-2015, 09:54 AM
GoDuke.com has a premium level membership available. You can sign up for various lengths of time. There you can view a gazillion things -- whole archived games, condensed games, highlights only, interviews, etc, etc,.
Love, Ima