PDA

View Full Version : DBR Podcast #5 - Stu Scott, a big week for Big Jah, and looking ahead to the ACC

JasonEvans
01-05-2015, 10:30 AM
For your listening pleasure, this week's podcast is up (https://soundcloud.com/dbrpodcast/duke-basketball-report-podcast-14) and awaiting your ears ;)

We start with some thoughts on the passing of Stuart Scott, including a personal connection both Jason and Donald have to him. We then move on to waxing poetic on the games of last week and how freaking amazing Jahlil Okafor is. After that, some comments about the upcoming games with Wake and State as well as a look at a few other ACC teams doing some interesting stuff. And we conclude with comments about the non-Duke ACC teams that all of you like (including Jason's explanation how on Earth he picked UNC!).

-Jason "as always, Donald, Sam, and I are eager to hear your feedback and comments" Evans

Johnboy
01-05-2015, 11:28 AM
I can't get the podcast to load onto my iphone. iPhone6, iOS 8.1.2

Is it me or are others having problems?

Thanks.

Henderson
01-05-2015, 11:53 AM

No problems here, also on iOS. Another great podcast. Thanks again guys. Nice tributes to Stuart Scott.

JasonEvans
01-05-2015, 12:26 PM

Thanks.

It appears Soundcloud is having problems with all their streams. Here is a dropbox link {link removed} where anyone who wants can download a copy of the podcast.

-Jason "let me know if this works for you" Evans

JasonEvans
01-05-2015, 05:52 PM
It appears Soundcloud is having problems with all their streams. Here is a dropbox link where anyone who wants can download a copy of the podcast.

-Jason "let me know if this works for you" Evans

Soundcloud is back up, so I am removing the Dropbox link.

-Jason

Johnboy
01-07-2015, 12:46 PM
The next time I checked my phone, it had loaded. Nice work with the podcast, gentlemen.