PDA

View Full Version : Non-ACC Mens BBall

BD80
12-30-2014, 01:32 PM
Watching Ohio State v Iowa, Iowa ranks 13th in 3 point shooting in the Big 10

Would that be in the top half of the league?

I just can't keep track any more. Is NJIT in the Big 10 yet?

Duvall
12-30-2014, 03:03 PM
The Ohio State University, bumslayers supreme.

Henderson
12-30-2014, 03:09 PM
Assuming this isn't just about The Big 28....

I watched Gonzaga play at BYU on TV this past week. I had to put on sunglasses and goggles. It was a blinding white-out in that arena.

Tripping William
12-30-2014, 03:13 PM
Assuming this isn't just about The Big 28....

I predict about 15 post before this turns into another UKLV non-obsession thread. :eek:

Tripping William
12-30-2014, 03:19 PM
I watched Gonzaga play at BYU on TV this past week. I had to put on sunglasses and goggles. It was a blinding white-out in that arena.

Probably matched only by the blinding white-out the weatherman brought to the Wasatch Front the past few days, from what I hear.

Has BYU changed their made-free-throw routine, what with the new prez?

Henderson
12-30-2014, 03:26 PM
Probably matched only by the blinding white-out the weatherman brought to the Wasatch Front the past few days, from what I hear.

Has BYU changed their made-free-throw routine, what with the new prez?

Don't know about the routine, but with a mandated pre-marital celebacy pledge, recruiting at BYU must be interesting. Yet they have some mighty scrappy players.

Come to think of it, if we all had to sign that pledge, we might all be scrappy too. Either that or we'd all be married.

Tripping William
12-30-2014, 03:34 PM
Don't know about the routine, but with a mandated pre-marital celebacy pledge, recruiting at BYU must be interesting. Yet they have some mighty scrappy players.

Come to think of it, if we all had to sign that pledge, we might all be scrappy too. Either that or we'd all be married.

"Scrappy" indeed, and not limited to basketball: http://thebiglead.com/2014/12/22/video-byu-vs-memphis-fight-mars-ending-of-miami-beach-bowl/

I think even some of the married guys got in on this one.

Clay Feet POF
12-30-2014, 03:53 PM
A couple days ago, watched George Washington vs Wichita State. Shockers winning most of the game, but in the last few minutes GW goes to a 1-3-1 Zone. I never saw this zone work so well, they stole 3 perimeter lane passes scoring on each and disrupting the Shockers offense.

To quote George Peppard “ I love it when a plan (Adjustments) come together. “ Oh GW won.

Henderson
12-30-2014, 04:43 PM
"Scrappy" indeed, and not limited to basketball: http://thebiglead.com/2014/12/22/video-byu-vs-memphis-fight-mars-ending-of-miami-beach-bowl/

I think even some of the married guys got in on this one.

That link never gets old. Touche.

Lose a football game, no consolation nookie, violence ensues. Never saw that coming.

Duvall
12-30-2014, 05:50 PM
Maryland leading Michigan State 17-14 in East Lansing - at halftime.

Ban the B1G.

Henderson
12-30-2014, 07:07 PM
Maryland leading Michigan State 17-14 in East Lansing - at halftime.

Ban the B1G.

Dang, I hope MSU comes back, or Duke won't be as good a team. SOS and all that. Go MSU!

-jk
12-30-2014, 07:27 PM
Dang, I hope MSU comes back, or Duke won't be as good a team. SOS and all that. Go MSU!

(Shh! Don't tell Duke95.)

Henderson
12-30-2014, 07:44 PM
(Shh! Don't tell Duke95.)

All right, then. Who's going to clean up the coffee that just came out of my nose? Another cleanup on aisle 9!

Henderson
01-02-2015, 03:15 PM
Ouch. Johnny D and Stanford lost Reid Travis to a stress fracture. Hope the guy returns soon.

Ichabod Drain
01-02-2015, 04:33 PM
Ouch. Johnny D and Stanford lost Reid Travis to a stress fracture. Hope the guy returns soon.

Saw that earlier. Tough break for Stanford. I like Reid Travis a lot and was really hoping he would've picked Duke. Hope the kid has a speedy recovery.

Henderson
01-03-2015, 09:34 PM
Today Marquette got a nice win against Providence (GoWojo!) and the Hall knocked off 'Nova, demonstrating some parity in the Big East. For better or worse.

Could be a bruiser of a year in that league. Last team limping goes to the NCAAT.