PDA

View Full Version : New throwback home white jersey

obsesseddukefan
12-21-2014, 01:12 AM
Anyone have a link to purchase the alternate white jersey with just the slim blue? I've called bookstore and duck shop with no luck. Thanks in advance.

nmduke2001
12-21-2014, 09:45 AM
Anyone have a link to purchase the alternate white jersey with just the slim blue? I've called bookstore and duck shop with no luck. Thanks in advance.

It's called Nike hyper elite. Not sure it is for sale but that's a good place to start the search.

msdukie
12-21-2014, 01:02 PM

The only ones made were last year (released in January/February) with #1. They haven't made any (yet) this year. I checked all of the online sites that were selling them and they don't have them any more. You might want to call the Dick's in Durham or LidsLockerRoom at SouthPointe.

They are only selling #15 authentics in blue with blue authentic shorts and replica #15 in all 3 standard uniforms and shorts.

blazindw
12-21-2014, 06:31 PM
They had them in the bookstore back in November, but there were very few left. They actually also have the gray Nike Hyper Elite jerseys we wore a few years ago. They aren't online...the only way you can find it is to actually go to the bookstore and search through the Nike section for a random one on a shelf.

obsesseddukefan
12-21-2014, 10:19 PM
Thanks for all the replies. I saw the #1 last year but didnt pick it up. Since I'm out here in MO getting Duke is rough so I either call Duck shop or Bookstore. Sure hope to own one of these, although wouldn't mong finding authentic #15 as well.