PDA

View Full Version : Florida State loses best hoopster

jimsumner
12-13-2014, 12:16 PM
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/12021162/aaron-thomas-florida-state-seminoles-ineligible-rest-season

Olympic Fan
12-13-2014, 12:46 PM
Huge blow to a team that was already underachieving.

I think this makes it more likely that FSU finishes at the bottom of the ACC with VPI, BC, Wake and Clemson than in the middle with Pitt, NC State, Georgia Tech (and maybe Syracuse).

It will almost certainly mean that FSU misses the NCAA for the third straight year. Question: Hamilton won the ACC in 2012, but his last two -- and now likely three -- seasons have been disappointing. At what point does Leonard Hamilton start to feel the heat?

Mtn.Devil.91.92.01.10.15
12-13-2014, 12:50 PM
Huge blow to a team that was already underachieving.

I think this makes it more likely that FSU finishes at the bottom of the ACC with VPI, BC, Wake and Clemson than in the middle with Pitt, NC State, Georgia Tech (and maybe Syracuse).

It will almost certainly mean that FSU misses the NCAA for the third straight year. Question: Hamilton won the ACC in 2012, but his last two -- and now likely three -- seasons have been disappointing. At what point does Leonard Hamilton start to feel the heat?

I think even without LeBron, Spolestra has a good handle on the Heat. Don't think that job is coming open any time soon for Hamilton or anyone else.

YmoBeThere
12-13-2014, 08:53 PM
At what point does Leonard Hamilton start to feel the heat?

When the football team has only 7 wins...

burnspbesq
12-13-2014, 09:50 PM
Didn't see this as a blowout.