12-10-2014, 10:08 AM
Always love their repartee.

FerryFor50
12-10-2014, 10:15 AM
OMG HE'S JUST USING THIS TO BOOST HIS OWN PROGRAM :mad::p

I digress. Always good listening!

AIRFORCEDUKIE
12-10-2014, 10:46 AM
He was on The Herd yesterday as well. He is promoting for a foundation, forgot the exact details, but he gives an interview and plugs the foundation he is supporting. Something to do with the pain in his hips and such.

Henderson
12-10-2014, 01:22 PM
Always love their repartee.

Good interview. But the last 1:35 is must listen.

http://www.danpatrick.com/2014/12/10/coach-k-explains-recruits-one-done-players/

elvis14
12-10-2014, 02:26 PM
Good interview. But the last 1:35 is must listen.

http://www.danpatrick.com/2014/12/10/coach-k-explains-recruits-one-done-players/

Thanks for that Henderson. That last minute and a half where Coach K is busting Dan Patrick's chops is hilarious. The first time I was listening someone came to my desk when there was about 2:00 left so I missed the end. Thanks to you I went back and listened to it.

weezie
12-10-2014, 04:13 PM
"I forgive you for being stupid," lolol.

Dev11
12-10-2014, 04:17 PM
Dan Patrick, it appears, is just another stiff Duke big man who is only allowed to set screens. Coach K sure is rigid in his approach to the game.

ricks68
12-10-2014, 05:57 PM
Ouch! I thought Coach K was going to be nicer to the media as compared to just a few years ago. Watching the squirming and discomforting body language exhibited by Dan Patrick while Coach K was piling it on was really unpleasant for me to watch. While these so-called media sports "experts" deserve a lot of flak for what they purport to know and how they approach their topics, watching Coach K's pummeling of Dan Patrick seemed a little over the top to me. JMHO. I hope it doesn't come back on Coach K.

(Of course, however, I loved every second of it.:D)

ricks

diablesseblu
12-10-2014, 06:02 PM
Ouch! I thought Coach K was going to be nicer to the media as compared to just a few years ago. Watching the squirming and discomforting body language exhibited by Dan Patrick while Coach K was piling it on was really unpleasant for me to watch. While these so-called media sports "experts" deserve a lot of flak for what they purport to know and how they approach their topics, watching Coach K's pummeling of Dan Patrick seemed a little over the top to me. JMHO. I hope it doesn't come back on Coach K.

(Of course, however, I loved every second of it.:D)

ricks

I wouldn't worry about this AM's "conversation." DP and K verbally joust like that every time Coach K is on. My impression is they have a very good relationship and that DP is one member of the media that K can enjoy and really kid around with.

ricks68
12-10-2014, 06:07 PM
I wouldn't worry about this AM's "conversation." DP and K verbally joust like that every time Coach K is on. My impression is they have a very good relationship and that DP is one member of the media that K can enjoy and really kid around with.

Certainly was a classic, I believe, no matter what the outcome.

ricks

UrinalCake
12-11-2014, 02:48 PM
Wow, I don't think he said a single thing about Duke the entire interview, except the comments about shifting his recruiting strategy to include one and done's. Kind of an odd interview. But entertaining nonetheless.