PDA

View Full Version : Need some help in UK players stats

bbosbbos
12-06-2014, 03:44 PM
I am very curious about the NBA career of UK OND (or all) players.Their HS ranking, draft ranking, current salary & contract and overall salary so far.

Also curious about the development of other top 25 HS players who committed to other schools in Caleeeemali UK era. I am wandering why top HS recruits pick UK, which means they possibly have to sit in the bench monitoring Gatorade container. Good teams like Wisconsin, Michigan, Duke, KU, UVA and UL are on the TV very often. These teams produce high NBA picks too. I do not know if giving $ to HS kids is a key factor in recruiting. Or cheater Caleeeemali always show recruits that his players are drafted higher with his coaching.

Edouble
12-07-2014, 01:19 AM
How did UVA get on your list?

The only current Cavaliers in the NBA are Joe Harris and Mike Scott. Both were selected in the second round.

Roger Mason and Sean Singletary, the only other UVA players that have been drafted in the past 10 years, were also both second round picks. Roger Mason had a nice 10 year career, but Singletary was out after a single season.

So, I would say that UVA does not produce high NBA picks. I believe their most recent first round pick was Cory Alexander, who went 29th in 1996. This is still not really what I would call a high pick. I believe UVA's last lottery pick was Bryant Stith, who went 13th in 1993.

So, hopefully that takes care of UVA for you.