PDA

View Full Version : Super Powers

fuse
12-03-2014, 01:46 PM
While I admit I'd likely find myself on the wrong end of a hospital visit, this is a pretty cool advertisement for pyro, a device to allow you to shoot fireballs from your wrist.

Maybe not the super power I'd choose first as a child or adult, I'd spend the $175 for something like this as a party trick.

http://www.ellusionist.com/pyro-handheld-fireshooter-by-adam-wilber.html

A fun holiday gift for someone...not affiliated with this in any way, just thought it was too cool not to share.

YmoBeThere
12-03-2014, 03:52 PM
"You'll shoot your eye out."

alteran
12-03-2014, 04:23 PM
Why get this when Happy Fun Ball is still legal in 16 states?

moonpie23
12-03-2014, 09:12 PM
nothing could go wrong with this.....:rolleyes:

devildeac
12-03-2014, 09:45 PM
While I admit I'd likely find myself on the wrong end of a hospital visit, this is a pretty cool advertisement for pyro, a device to allow you to shoot fireballs from your wrist.

Maybe not the super power I'd choose first as a child or adult, I'd spend the $175 for something like this as a party trick.

A fun holiday gift for someone...not affiliated with this in any way, just thought it was too cool not to share.

Probably not recommended with any high gravity ales:eek:.

Rich
12-05-2014, 12:50 PM

'Pyro goes way beyond magic and puts an unexplainable, supernatural power in your hands. I don’t leave home without it and am constantly finding excuses to shoot fireballs from my empty hands.' - Daniel Madison

You need an excuse to do that?!

OldPhiKap
12-05-2014, 02:09 PM
Why get this when Happy Fun Ball is still legal in 16 states?

Don't taunt Happy Fun Ball.

fuse
12-05-2014, 07:18 PM
Don't taunt Happy Fun Ball.

I believe I sporked/PM'd that to alteran, and debating putting it in thread.
Couldn't spork you- my favorite part of the Happy Fun Ball mockumercial.

weezie
12-07-2014, 10:54 AM
You goofballs are going to some wacky parties.

I prefer whiskey and flirting! :cool:

allenmurray
12-07-2014, 12:53 PM
I want one of these so badly. I would be fired from my job so quickly.

BD80
12-07-2014, 02:17 PM
'Pyro goes way beyond magic and puts an unexplainable, supernatural power in your hands. I don’t leave home without it and am constantly finding excuses to shoot fireballs from my empty hands.' - Daniel Madison

You need an excuse to do that?!

You wouldn't want to be walking down whatever trendy avenue, and suddenly spot Scarlett Johansson, Salma Hayek, Mila Kunis and Jessica Biel sitting together at an outdoor café, and NOT be able to shoot fireballs from your empty hands!

OldPhiKap
12-07-2014, 03:21 PM
You wouldn't want to be walking down whatever trendy avenue, and suddenly spot Scarlett Johansson, Salma Hayek, Mila Kunis and Jessica Biel sitting together at an outdoor café, and NOT be able to shoot fireballs from your empty hands!

ScarJo: "What manner of man are you that can summon up fire without flint or tinder?"

Me: "There are some who call me -- Tim."

I am SO in like Flynn from that point on.

weezie
12-08-2014, 08:37 AM
ScarJo: "What manner of man are you that can summon up fire without flint or tinder?"

I am SO in like Flynn from that point on.

OPK, have you been wearing one of those faulty lax helmets?

JasonEvans
12-08-2014, 02:57 PM

Aren't you worried having this ability might put you in great peril? Or are you the kind of person who goes through life saying, "Oh, let me have just a little bit of peril."

-Jason "all threads eventually find their way to Princess Bride or Holy Grail quotes, right? This one just got there earlier than usual" Evans

alteran
12-08-2014, 05:14 PM
-Jason "all threads eventually find their way to Princess Bride or Holy Grail quotes, right? This one just got there earlier than usual" Evans

Think of it like Godwin's kinder, gentler cousin.

BD80
12-08-2014, 06:55 PM
Think of it like Godwin's kinder, gentler cousin.

Have you ever heard of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates, Godwin?

Morons

cspan37421
12-08-2014, 06:59 PM

but aren't we overdue for a "shut up and take my money!" post?

OldPhiKap
12-08-2014, 10:03 PM
Aren't you worried having this ability might put you in great peril? Or are you the kind of person who goes through life saying, "Oh, let me have just a little bit of peril."

I am a fan of peril.

And no offense, but your signature sounnds like something Hitler would say.

davekay1971
12-14-2014, 02:14 PM
I wish I could adequately describe the look on my wife's face when she watched that video. Having worked her fair share of Friday and Saturday nights in the ER, it was all too easy for her to imagine being already-overworked at about 1 am on a Saturday morning when some local good ol' boy comes rolling in with the combined effects of White Lightning and Pyro evidenced on his body.

Put this one firmly in the "what could possibly go wrong" category.

That being said, almost any super power would fall in that category if bestowed upon a Winston-Salem redneck with access to moonshine...