PDA

View Full Version : Blue Devil Network

dukedoc
11-30-2014, 03:15 PM
Hi all-
Wondering what experiences people have had with Blue Devil Network? This is the first year in a while that we don't have cable TV. Does Blue Devil Network broadcast every single men's basketball game including the post-season tourneys? Thank you kindly.

richardjackson199
11-30-2014, 04:29 PM
Hi all-
Wondering what experiences people have had with Blue Devil Network? This is the first year in a while that we don't have cable TV. Does Blue Devil Network broadcast every single men's basketball game including the post-season tourneys? Thank you kindly.

I don't know the answers to all these questions. I purchased Blue Devil Network, and I have been satisfied. The "Condensed Games" after each game are great. (They also have full games posted after each game.)

I don't think they broadcast every single men's basketball game live. I tried to find the TruTV games, but it was just the radio broadcast so I went to a sports bar for those. I don't have cable either, and I bought Blue Devil Network. I'm happy with Blue Devil Network and I think it was worth the money. But I'm going to end up having to buy either a nice cable package or DirectTV (probably starting in January). Our basketball team is too fun to watch this year to miss these games live.

dukedoc
11-30-2014, 08:22 PM
Thank you for the thoughts, Sir