PDA

View Full Version : Goduke Archived Games

mattman91
11-23-2014, 01:10 PM
For the last two years I have subscribed to BlueDevilNetwork on Goduke.com for October/November only for the exhibition games, and the rare game or two early in the season that isn't on TV. As I was just going on to the account to cancel the subscription, I noticed they have EVERY game in it's entirety archived, AND a condensed version of the game. Anyone else notice that? I don't remember that being available last year.

Edouble
11-23-2014, 04:08 PM
For the last two years I have subscribed to BlueDevilNetwork on Goduke.com for October/November only for the exhibition games, and the rare game or two early in the season that isn't on TV. As I was just going on to the account to cancel the subscription, I noticed they have EVERY game in it's entirety archived, AND a condensed version of the game. Anyone else notice that? I don't remember that being available last year.

I notice that you need help with your apostrophes.

OK, OK, seriously... I did notice the condensed versions, which I thought was pretty cool. I am going to have to check out these game archives though, so thanks for the heads up!

mattman91
11-23-2014, 04:21 PM
I notice that you need help with your apostrophes.

OK, OK, seriously... I did notice the condensed versions, which I thought was pretty cool. I am going to have to check out these game archives though, so thanks for the heads up!

Hey now, those are hard when you are using a mobile device :D

I see the value in keeping the subscription now. Way to go, Goduke, for squeezing $9.99/month out of me.

Tripping William
11-23-2014, 04:37 PM
Hey now, those are hard when you are using a mobile device :D

I see the value in keeping the subscription now. Way to go, Goduke, for squeezing $9.99/month out of me.

I subscribe yearly at, I believe, $79.95.

Worth every penny.