PDA

View Full Version : Hair

Henderson
11-22-2014, 02:31 PM
Justise has it going on. Quinn is letting it go. Amile and Tyus are sporting beards. Semi has his Mohawk fade. Now MP3 is ditching the buzz and parting his hair on the right. Sheed is looking sporty yet experienced with that shiny patch showing through at the crown of his head. Grayson's head says, "%$#@ the hair, are we playing ball or what?" Jah is cool calm collected and groomed.

And the team is 4-0. Coincidence?

conmanlhughes
11-22-2014, 02:45 PM
Justise has it going on. Quinn is letting it go. Amile and Tyus are sporting beards. Semi has his Mohawk fade. Now MP3 is ditching the buzz and parting his hair on the right. Sheed is looking sporty yet experienced with that shiny patch showing through at the crown of his head. Grayson's head says, "%$#@ the hair, are we playing ball or what?" Jah is cool calm collected and groomed.

I personally believe our success is due to the lack of comfort food before games. ;)

jv001
11-22-2014, 02:48 PM

I believe it's because the team's staying away from the joints that Rodney Hood ate at last year. GoDuke!

mattman91
11-22-2014, 02:50 PM
I personally believe our success is due to the lack of comfort food before games. ;)

Ahh, yes. No more Cookout shakes. They must be getting the proper amount of protein in their diets now.

snowdenscold
11-22-2014, 03:21 PM
Grayson's head says, "%$#@ the hair, are we playing ball or what?"

Grayson looks like a tall, young version of Ted Cruz mixed with a little Jeremy Renner. Anyone else see this?