PDA

View Full Version : MOTM: Duke vs. Temple (Nov 21, 2014)

JBDuke
11-21-2014, 11:37 PM
Who was Man of the Match in Duke's win over Temple tonight?

duke4ever19
11-21-2014, 11:44 PM
My vote goes to Quinn Cook.

He was steadying presence throughout the game and showed senior maturity in the second half when the team got a bit bogged down.

Henderson
11-21-2014, 11:47 PM
Close call between Quinn and Justise, but I'm going with Winslow for his hard-hat play.

NYBri
11-21-2014, 11:49 PM
Justise!

Potato Head
11-21-2014, 11:52 PM
Tyus, Cook, Okafor, Winslow, even Jefferson all deserving so...Plumlee. Great bench minutes.

Clay Feet POF
11-21-2014, 11:56 PM
Tyus he’s the Maestro, he’s the conductor of this team. I think he has 23 assists YTD

Edouble
11-22-2014, 12:33 AM
Quinn barely missed my vote last game, as I gave Tyus the nod for MOTM against Sparty, but not this time.

Quinn was solid, steady, and calm for two halves, save for his bursts of exuberance after big scores, including a hearty salute to the crowd following a corner three.

Billy Dat
11-22-2014, 12:57 AM
And Justise for all.

Bob Green
11-22-2014, 06:48 AM
Okafor earned my vote with his perseverance. He struggled from the field in the 1st half, but stayed focused on the task at hand (putting the ball in the basket). I understand all the votes for Quinn Cook as he demonstrated a lot of on court leadership last night.

Marshall Plumlee is going to be a key player this year. He looked solid when on the court.

DevilWearsPrada
11-22-2014, 07:24 AM
Quinn Cook!!!! So great to see Quinn showing leadership and being a True Captain of his young team!!!!

rsvman
11-22-2014, 12:03 PM
I find myself voting for Quinn for the second game in a row.

Henderson
11-22-2014, 02:22 PM
Marshall Plumlee is going to be a key player this year. He looked solid when on the court.

Agreed. He seems a lot more comfortable on the court this year. It could be the extra year, but I think it's also his increased PT. PT vs. quality play can be a kind of chicken/egg thing. Do you get more PT with quality play, or does quality play stem from more PT? In Marshall's case, he seems to get better, more confident, the more he plays. Last year he seemed fidgety, fumble-bumble, and unsure when he was in there. Not so much anymore. This may have been his best career game. Bodes well. I'm super happy for him.

And I like his new hair.

jv001
11-22-2014, 02:36 PM
Quinn barely missed my vote last game, as I gave Tyus the nod for MOTM against Sparty, but not this time.

Quinn was solid, steady, and calm for two halves, save for his bursts of exuberance after big scores, including a hearty salute to the crowd following a corner three.

I voted for Quinn for pretty much the same reason. Last game I barely went with Tyus over Quinn but this game belongs to Quinn for his senior leadership and his work with Tyus. We are blessed to have both playing great right now. GoDuke!

DukieInBrasil
11-22-2014, 02:41 PM
Quinn Cook has been my MOTM in 3 of 4 games now. I give an honorable mention to MP3, who stuffed the stat line and played excellently in his role, better than Okafor i would argue.